aye.

thoughts on luka?
I go back and forth with Luka so much that I think they have to be either Indie or Scum. I'd lean Scum at this point, but want to see them post today before I push it more.

Honestly, the timezone differences make it hard for me to keep a good track on everyone, even when I am keeping up.

I've yet to make a full read list cause I don't have enough reads to do so.

Reloaded's only gone after me when I play stupid, so I'm assuming Indie. Pot hasn't gone after me when they've had chances, have to believe Pot is Town/Indie.

If enough people want to push Luka I'm down.

Who knows, maybe I'm trying out a completely new tactic. You should be the last person talking about such a topic btw.
Look, Idk what I ever did to you, but you can cut out the side jabs at me. It's not being helpful in the slightest. It just pisses me off so much I want to stop interacting with you when this certainly won't be useful for my wincon from my current perspective. If you have issues with my play talk about it post game.

the thing is victimizing yourself just makes people want to compromise with you less and less. i had genuine ire toward you. i dropped it because it's irrelevant and we work as a unit more often than not so jeapordizing that is silly.

i get it's hurtful but very few here do it for fun. very few have malicious intent. your behavior is what creates difficulty. simply play as you have like when you were bouncing ideas off charlie. it will eliminate the majority of the beef over your conduct tenfold. i know you have it in you to keep your focus

there's no need for a pity party right now. i need your head in the game.

2: Flower-Buggy
3: MangoSenpai
4: Emil
5: Kiku
6: Lord Melkor
7: Yo Tan Wa
8: Pot Goblin
9: Random Asshole
10: Polar Bear
11: Ratchet
13: Red Night
14: RippedCal
15: Orwellian
17: Ultra
19. Mr. Reloaded
20: CoC. Color of Clowns
21: Luka
23: Alwaysmind
24: Tyrant Muugen
27: Dr. Watson
28: Naomi
29: Charlie
30: Crowned Witch
31: Mashiro Blue
34: Flower V2
35: Worst V2

uhhh.

this implies you are doing some kind of act and possibly feigning ignorance here. i do not know if you're as oblivious as you claim.

what is 'enough' reads? what is preventing you from investigating the slots that you do read?
This again?

It's clear from my gameplay I'm inexperienced playing mafia, I've had to ask for basic instruction at least five times. Why would I be pushing reads if I'm not comfortable with them? I'd rather scan posts and go after people I actually had a gut feeling about, especially after going after Crowned on a whim blew up in my face.

If I could make better reads, I'd push people more. My big regret is not being more active with abilities.

the thing is victimizing yourself just makes people want to compromise with you less and less. i had genuine ire toward you. i dropped it because it's irrelevant and we work as a unit more often than not so jeapordizing that is silly.

i get it's hurtful but very few here do it for fun. very few have malicious intent. your behavior is what creates difficulty. simply play as you have like when you were bouncing ideas off charlie. it will eliminate the majority of the beef over your conduct tenfold. i know you have it in you to keep your focus

there's no need for a pity party right now. i need your head in the game.
I have done that all damn game. I even put Cal off Ignore and talk to him normally. But yet the side jabs just never stop. So what if I ask for amps or help ability wise to do something which helps Town? Why is it wrong to clear people based on their roles and try solving who is who? I'm always trying to HELP and still get treated like this. It's infuriating.