Moby Dick likely town, can't be a BMP pirate for sure and rather unlikely a Beast Pirate too I guess.

Do we really believe that Worst can just step in and townclear 3 players at once? Don't tell me you're that naive please. Townreading Naomi but between Ratchet and Reloaded one could still be GF I'd say. Or Worst is just lying again because he's Caesar and doesn't want us to directly off him in case he manages to beat Big Mom.

the issue is that judging by their play makes it difficult to reconcile these slots as on their scum meta.

tbf idk naomi's scum play, only one i am not intimately familiar with.

Worst

Custom title
Moby Dick likely town, can't be a BMP pirate for sure and rather unlikely a Beast Pirate too I guess.

Do we really believe that Worst can just step in and townclear 3 players at once? Don't tell me you're that naive please. Townreading Naomi but between Ratchet and Reloaded one could still be GF I'd say. Or Worst is just lying again because he's Caesar and doesn't want us to directly off him in case he manages to beat Big Mom.
Ehhh Ive Just said I'm roleblocked to death anyone can off me with the snap of a finger if they want to lol

I didn't said it before cuz none of them was in the PoE so no point of putting a target on their head

But since I guys still think I'm Cesar or Doffy or whatever I had to now u can do what I want with the info I provided :)

Who is Moby Dick?