Current Events Is Kitetsu III in Danger?

I don’t know why I wish for a new sword from Elbaf. Something like the Excalibur in the stone trope for Zoro. Ik it would be different from katanas but that would be interesting imo.
Lmao you guys still with the cope that the III is going to break or zoro is going to change it
In any case zoro will ad the I to his arsenal but he won't ever change don't think on break
Loda is clear with the message that he is going to be WSS with the swords given by ladies
What if Yamato’s cover page journey ends with getting the II and give it to Zoro after joining the crew (Yamato identifying as a man doesn’t change this sword “rule”).

Zoro won't get any new swords since him reaching WSS with Sandai is a better accomplishment then constantly getting better swords. I think Momo inheriiting Nidai Kitetsu by marrying kurozumi Ninja girl would be the best, sry forgot her name.

By the way Sanji and Usopp may get new weapons in Elbaf, Sanji Odins spear Gungnir and Usopp Thors hammer Myolnir. Other than that dont expect new weapons.

This is not true though since no Yonko fight has happened in years if we go by Kaido's and BM words.
At best Shanks fought Kid pirates like but nothing major.

Bla bla bla. They are always fighting somehow, getting new power, territories. And what is Mihawk doing? Chasing some fodders like Gin? Lol.

I don’t know why I wish for a new sword from Elbaf. Something like the Excalibur in the stone trope for Zoro. Ik it would be different from katanas but that would be interesting imo.

What if Yamato’s cover page journey ends with getting the II and give it to Zoro after joining the crew (Yamato identifying as a man doesn’t change this sword “rule”).

''Blablabla'' is what is canon though and what was stated in the manga so do what you want with it :kayneshrug:

And its also canon said by Garp that Yonko are figjting each other somehow.

And what does Mihawk do? Dude didnt want to fight even some fodder marines, he had to fled from his island.

No Mihawk trained zoro to well he won't have any of his swords broken again
If even the combined attacks of two emperors couldn't put scratch on it nothing will maybe except Mihawk yoru

No Mihawk trained zoro to well he won't have any of his swords broken again
If even the combined attacks of two emperors couldn't put scratch on it nothing will maybe except Mihawk yoru
Next chapter after this week Nusjuro will have his bony ass cheex clapping for Zoro after realizing how much better he is mark my words
ch. 1119

About the Sword in the stone plot or the Yamato one?

because the former one is a whole fanfic I would love to happen. Since Elbaf is the land of giants, the sword would be huge (I am a zoro fan so I can’t help not to gas him up) but then they introduce this new technique that swords smith do where they alter the size of a sword to fit the holder without losing its power. Noting that Enma is an already altered sword (since Oden’s swords were going to his children, they were altered to their expected sizes).