Status
Not open for further replies.
OK so what are we doing

CoC i'll still keep an eye on him untill i see Kaido's flip

We going Blue or Orwe ?

Again what are the odds Orwellian wouldn't read the rules ? I mean it's been some cycles already it's not like it wasn't news that claiming / hinting was forbidden.....there's something going on here.....
We stay on Blue lol. I wonder if hes the one that got silenced by Fujitora? I dont see Flower here either.

Thats because you do drugs bb.
fun story i was given a piggyback ride and flipped over like a backpack and landed on asphalt
went to the ER and doc's eyes widened because there was a lump the size of a golf ball in the back of my head
my memory with or without drugs has not been the same since

i blame the asphalt and weak upper arm strength

OK so what are we doing

We going Blue or Orwe ?

Again what are the odds Orwellian wouldn't read the rules ? I mean it's been some cycles already it's not like it wasn't news that claiming / hinting was forbidden.....there's something going on here.....
Blue today unless something changes id say

OK so what are we doing

We going Blue or Orwe ?

not reading things isn't alignment indicative sadly

cos it depends on the player

Flowers witch senses were triggered when I mentioned her name.
I'm a confirmed witch now.

Legit witchcraft going on with me. I was looking for a tutor who can help a med student with her exams. But I didn't tell anyone except my family and no job offer on the net either. Today a random woman comes to the school looking for a job and turns out she actually has the expertise to help the student in question because she studied medicine herself.

WTF man.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
OK so what are we doing

We going Blue or Orwe ?

Is there a reason fellas are even voting Blue in the first place? I don't see a downside for going for CL Crocodile since if he does indeed get modkilled it confirms his slot anyway and we can simply pivot

Basically snuff out the flame while we can before it causes a fire we can't control

Vote Lynch Orwellian

Legit witchcraft going on with me. I was looking for a tutor who can help a med student with her exams. But I didn't tell anyone except my family and no job offer on the net either. Today a random woman comes to the school looking for a job and turns out she actually has the expertise to help the student in question because she studied medicine herself.

WTF man.
Carl Jung was onto something??????

WTF man.
so you were culted by cw after all

smh

Worst

Custom title
Is there a reason fellas are even voting Blue in the first place? I don't see a downside for going for CL Crocodile since if he does indeed get modkilled it confirms his slot anyway and we can simply pivot

Basically snuff out the flame while we can before it causes a fire we can't control

Vote Lynch Orwellian
Well the thing is...if Orwellian is indeed crocodile he'll get magma fisted anyway

If he's not it means we're " wasting " a lynch on a smaller fry

Vote Lynch Orwellian
SUPPOSEDLY people are confident he's either going to be modkilled or dealt with another way which was particularly vague. it's w/e i honestly cba to fight for this lynch. if he isn't dealt with im going to get very frustrated

Status
Not open for further replies.