Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
if he is Croc he gets modkilled there is no ifs and buts about it therefore he isnt Crocodile.
I ain't budgin on my vote lmao I ain't buyin this logic at all

The idea that we can maybe probably potentially hopefully take care of him through actions is not gonna work out and will do more damage in the long run when we can take a big step forward in solving this cult problem here and now

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Blackbeard is scarier then a guy who already culted today.
If we dont kill the cult now then we risk it growing. And unlike how blackbeard works, eliminating the cult leader might not eliminate the whole cult. This means that the longer he is allowed to convert, the less we can rely on clears.

This is all basic stuff that I'm sure you already know though. The cult is the single biggest priority to remove at this stage

I ain't budgin on my vote lmao I ain't buyin this logic at all

The idea that we can maybe probably potentially hopefully take care of him through actions is not gonna work out and will do more damage in the long run when we can take a big step forward in solving this cult problem here and now
Okay he will be dealt with one way or another. He already culted so right now hes not an issue until next cycle which he probably wont make it there.

If we dont kill the cult now then we risk it growing. And unlike how blackbeard works, eliminating the cult leader might not eliminate the whole cult. This means that the longer he is allowed to convert, the less we can rely on clears.

This is all basic stuff that I'm sure you already know though. The cult is the single biggest priority to remove at this stage
Usually cults are capped they cant just keep culting forever. And he already culted this cycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.