Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said I was a mad scientist from OP, but from Steins gate.

If others players are extrapolating I can't be faulted for it :goyea:
stuff like this makes it harder for a host to judge whether it's a borderline claim masked as a "it was a different reference"
anyone can say there was no implication, so it's their word vs the host seeing through bullshit

There is legit only one mad indie scientist in One Piece lol.
.... you missed my point.

I never said I was a mad scientist from OP, but from Steins gate.

If others players are extrapolating I can't be faulted for it :goyea:
it's this post that makes it harder for the host. the host would have to accuse of blue playing dumb and that adds a whole other problem to the mix.

in other words blue is being cheeky and is assuming he can skate by a modkill with this particular defense.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
sure. i know you would. i would've too

each host is different unfortunately
I would modkill because those are the rules even though I love the shit out of Blue dono.
I wouldn't because I allow full claiming so I don't have to get hassled with making modkilling decisions due to claiming :yearight:

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
.... you missed my point.

it's this post that makes it harder for the host. the host would have to accuse of blue playing dumb and that adds a whole other problem to the mix.

in other words blue is being cheeky and is assuming he can skate by a modkill with this particular defense.
That is called a lawyer's reasoning (I think)

Vote lynch Emil

so down for this

youre unlikely to try to prove yourself through mech and won't actually tryhard playing to signal you're obviously townie ekko.
either way, you're scum siding. i to an extent empathize with the scum team via flavor clears. but as town it is not your fucking job to give scum an edge either

Status
Not open for further replies.