Powers & Abilities Intermediate Conqueror Haki..

Dont push him so far that he gets banned for saying something wrong, he provides some real entertaining stuff.

And idk if he is just trolling or he has some issues and if it is the latter then we need to be careful of his mental health, I knew someone who was under stress and developed schizophrenia. Sometimes people need that place to let out and relax and if this is that guys place then lets not turn it bad for them, cause in the end nobodys getting hurt in these retard agenda posts.
I know what you're saying, dont worry i wouldn't if I didn't know. Rootbro is chill. Dude got blasted by the whole forum, never dissed back. He knows i just mess with him.

I know what you're saying, dont worry i wouldn't if I didn't know. Rootbro is chill. Dude got blasted by the whole forum, never dissed back. He knows i just mess with him.
I hope so and I hope he knows that I only mess with him too

There are others though that are just retard fuck trolls and deserve to be on permanent ignore

@Alpha @Blazing Lion I'm not an endangered species.. I like Alpha's memes and that men in black erasing memory
is funny as fuck.. That didn't exist a couple months ago..

Stop this guys
Dont worry, I stand with you Rootbeer

Basic CoC is invisible and just knocks people out
Intermediate CoC affects the physical too like Shanks on WB, BMs shriek, Warcurys roar etc.
ACoC is using CoC to coat yourself/weapon like CoA.

But on the topic of Zoro not having ACoC
:willight:
Oh yeah, i forgot that Shanks cracked Whitebeard's ship..

If Warcury and Big Mom is coating their voice with CoC, then Shanks would have Coated the Air somewhat..

It's not really the thread to speak about that..

But in really short.. If Zoro used AdCoC like Luffy did in its reveal chapter, it would have been emphasized and there would have '' no touch '' which a key characteristic of AdCoC..
Brother rootbeer!!! Please enlighten me, isn’t the no touch simply the flowing of the ryou barrier like hyogoro told us? Luffy is simply combining the flow of ryou and flowing his coc haki and when you combine the two you still get the no touch:choppawhat:

Brother rootbeer!!! Please enlighten me, isn’t the no touch simply the flowing of the ryou barrier like hyogoro told us? Luffy is simply combining the flow of ryou and flowing his coc haki and when you combine the two you still get the no touch:choppawhat:
Not when it's a direct call back to chapter 1066 and the introductory chapter of AdCoC.. Nice try.. Plus CoA Barrier doesn't do internal Damage..

You are right and wrong. CoC can be emitted by several different aura spectrums.
Strong presence (Shanks entering the WB ship)
Killer aura (Zoro vs Monet and Sanji vs Absalom)
Anger (Luffy vs ID dogs)
Scream (Big Mom at the Tea Party)
Domain (Luffy taming animals)
Despair (Luffy saving Ace in MF)
Sacrifice (Zoro using CoC in ashura vs Kaido)

Zoro, on the other hand, used his CoC to tame enma, and with that he managed to transmit the emission of CoA (level 1) with CoC for his attacks, this for me would be stage 1 of "CoC coated in attacks", this is the same what Yamato can do.

What Luffy and probably Shanks do is combine the destruction from the inside out of CoA in combination with CoC, which would be the perfect combination of haki for ultimate level damage, so there's the splitting of the heavens.

Not when it's a direct call back to chapter 1066 and the introductory chapter of AdCoC.. Nice try.. Plus CoA Barrier doesn't do internal Damage..
Right, you must be oda‘s cousin since you act like your words are the absolute fact.

oh boi
Post automatically merged:

You are right and wrong. CoC can be emitted by several different aura spectrums.
Anger (Luffy vs ID dogs)

Zoro, on the other hand, used his CoC to tame enma, and with that he managed to transmit the emission of CoA (level 1) with CoC for his attacks, this for me would be stage 1 of "CoC coated in attacks", this is the same what Yamato can do.

What Luffy and probably Shanks do is combine the destruction from the inside out of CoA in combination with CoC, which would be the perfect combination of haki for ultimate level damage, so there's the splitting of the heavens.
Bre snuck in sanji 😭

Now I’m confused :choppawhat:You say the CoA barrier doesn’t do internal damage but that is exactly what hyogoro explained to luffy in chapter 947 if you take you a step further it can penetrate the interior and destroy them from the inside:choppawhat:

Also in the final clash oda reiterates that luffy is using ryou in order to not touch kaido… u have confused me even more :choppawhat:

Anger (Luffy vs ID dogs)

You lost me..

Warcury and Big mom's scream, they are literally coupling their CoC to their Voice right.. The same way CoA is being coated on Sword..

And combining the destruction from inside out of CoA with CoC is exactly what Garp did on Hachinosu, Blackbeard's island..

Killing intent or aura is pre-CoC just like Luffy intense staring down Animals is a pre-CoC technique when he learn to control his CoC..
Now I’m confused :choppawhat:You say the CoA barrier doesn’t do internal damage but that is exactly what hyogoro explained to luffy in chapter 947 if you take you a step further it can penetrate the interior and destroy them from the inside:choppawhat:

Also in the final clash oda reiterates that luffy is using ryou in order to not touch kaido… u have confused me even more :choppawhat:
You can't use CoA Barrier and CoA internal destruction simultaneously.. That's why in that panel Luffy first tank Flame Bagua with CoA Barrier, then he's on the ropes because he lost momentum, then he uses CoA level 3 + AdCoC.. CoA Barrier is mainly for defense and CoA internal Destruction is for offense and it's meant to connect..

Hyogoro dissociate CoA Barrier and CoA internal Destruction in 2 different levels..

@Alpha @Blazing Lion I'm not an endangered species.. I like Alpha's memes and that men in black erasing memory
is funny as fuck.. That didn't exist a couple months ago..

Oh yeah, i forgot that Shanks cracked Whitebeard's ship..

If Warcury and Big Mom is coating their voice with CoC, then Shanks would have Coated the Air somewhat..
So thats what these guys were spamming.

You are an exotic endangered species bro, you are.