Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
This has to be joke right

You're implying that populations shrinking is a bad thing. We'd all to better if there were less humans considering the earth's resources are limited and we're already fighting resource wars. Some past societies solved their resource shortage issues through recurring ritualized warfare to reduce population numbers. And our stupid industrial cultures today are artificially trying to increase population numbers despite already limited resources and having convinced themselves that we can create resources out of thin air.
People need to get a grip already.
I also agree that Thanos was right

This is a self reinforcing loop though: More people -> Scarce Resources -> Resource Wars -> Side with more people / quantity wins resource war.

Malthus already theorized in 1798 that the population can not grow once a resource limit is breached. The Industrial revolution allowed for huge growth powered by innovation we live in at the moment counter to his predictions. Once innovation slows down the curse of limited resources will lead to resource wars again and we would enter the loop again. I agree that this is cursed, but that seems to be reality.

Most industrialized countries have such a Pyramid scheme (Germany, Japan, France ...) only exception I know is Israel with a high birth rate. US population growth is driven by immigration as their birth rate is below replacement. Interesting Brazil got old before it got wealthy, similar to China and North Korea. Is that also the case for Argentina?

I guess population growth and decline are exponential processes like f(x) = 2^x for growing population or f(x) = 2^(-x) for shrinking population -- and humans are bad understanding non linear things. Which makes it very hard to balance between the two kind of Pyramid schemes: Exponential growth/decline.

South Korea and Japan are low crime, high safety societies but still have very low birth rates smh. Meanwhile the unsafe poor countries at (civil) war have the high birth rates (Syria, Myanmar, Iraq etc.) ... why? Maybe because logic and education destroy birth rates?
Aren't those muslims nations? doesnt Islam advocate for big families? Maybe birth rates are just cultural,bro. One of my grandpas had 11 kids and the other one had 5,its cool to have big families back in his day. Nowadays,people seem more interessed in having money to expend on frivolous shit than having kids. Different times,i guess...
Post automatically merged:

@Okamakama does the police still adopt the policy of "shoot to kill" in case of suicide bombers.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Jean_Charles_de_Menezes

@Herrera95 i just googled what "oppai loli" stands for. This is some pedo shit. fack u.

Last edited:
Aren't those muslims nations? doesnt Islam advocate for big families? Maybe birth rates are just cultural,bro. One of my grandpas had 11 kids and the other one had 5,its cool to have big families back in his day. Nowadays,people seem more interessed in having money to expend on frivolous shit than having kids. Different times,i guess...

@Okamakama does the police still adopt the policy of "shoot to kill" in case of suicide bombers.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Jean_Charles_de_Menezes

@Herrera95 i just googled what "oppai loli" stands for. This is some pedo shit. fack u.

Myanmar is not in top 20 and a Buddhist country that is so Anti-Islam they're genociding the Rohingya,
Benin is laizistic with 75% being christians or muslims, Uganda is evangelical christian, Angola, Liberia, Zambia, Mozambique, Burundi, Democratic Republic of Congo, Tanzania, Cameroon christian dominated. So no, not all the countries with still high fertility are Islamic.

Interestingly enough, tho not surprising Afghanistan is the only non-african country in the top 20 with the highest fertility.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/262884/countries-with-the-highest-fertility-rates/

Myanmar is not in top 20 and a Buddhist country that is so Anti-Islam they're genociding the Rohingya,
Myanmar is at civil war, they are not only genociding Rohingya but also Christians (ethnic Karen who are christians) on their border with Thailand. The military Junta is basically at war with all the border states ethnic Militias, which have different Religions right now (Buddhist included).

Example for Myanmar civil war: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_1027

South Korea and Japan are low crime, high safety societies but still have very low birth rates smh. Meanwhile the unsafe poor countries at (civil) war have the high birth rates (Syria, Myanmar, Iraq etc.) ... why? Maybe because logic and education destroy birth rates?
Yea kinda no

"They have high birth rate because they are Muslims" has to be one of the dumbest statements I've seen in this forum.
This place is so stupid my braincells want to commit suicide :lawsigh:

Last edited:
Most industrialized countries have such a Pyramid scheme (Germany, Japan, France ...) only exception I know is Israel with a high birth rate. US population growth is driven by immigration as their birth rate is below replacement. Interesting Brazil got old before it got wealthy, similar to China and North Korea. Is that also the case for Argentina?

I guess population growth and decline are exponential processes like f(x) = 2^x for growing population or f(x) = 2^(-x) for shrinking population -- and humans are bad understanding non linear things. Which makes it very hard to balance between the two kind of Pyramid schemes: Exponential growth/decline.
Not sure about Argentina but things are much more complicated than simply birth rate and population charts. No one can prevent a disaster like the pandemic that we had for example. And then there is wars and other natural or human made disasters that influence on that. Also immigration (legal or not) can play a huge role in a country populaton size.

Like I said it is what I believe would HELP and are all of those things. Of course we know poor people have a lot of babies because they are careless and don't use condoms or other methods to avoid that, they may receive some governament benefit for having a baby while being poor (at least here in Brazil this is a case) and there is also some studies that suggest people in an unsafe environment tend to have more babies since they know many could die but at least increases the chances of at least one of them to carry on their genes and to keep humankind alive.

Those topics are much more complex than think one simple cause and one simple solution would be the answer.

The fact he won primaries is absurd

I don't know about sexy

I also agree that Thanos was right
I also believed that but right now I'm not so sure. Technology advances is what allow us to keep growing in population. And big states is what prevent us to grow even more. Mars becoming a farm for Earth may be reality in a not so distant future.

(ethnic Karen who are christians)
What

This place is so stupid my braincells want to commit suicide :lawsigh:
They were never alive to commit suicide in first place

Last edited: