Status
Not open for further replies.
may i know why was i lynched b4 pot melkor sigis blue
I didnt want to lynch you before them (Except Sigi) I thought you were town but like Polar Bear said you were BM and then Flower said she had mech on you which shes now rescinding lol. After the votes are locked.

alright bro so we just let him go like that huh

aries shud modkill him tbh

maybe hes blackbeard fake claiming another indie too
Honestly Im still 50/50 about him telling the truth lol so he could be Blackbeard yeah.

???

i gave yall my list. did u care to take a look at them? you are voting someone a scum asked u to vote...
i saw, even responded to you but i guess you missed it

and why exactly was anyone supposed to town read you? if you're town and you'll get flamed, it's deserved tbh

Blue can still be Bluebeard but wonder who would be fighting Big Mom then. And if Emil isn't Big Mom then who is fighting who? Wonder when we're gonna get the result if Caesar did defeat her or not. Actually this is more exciting than the lynch right now.

Why would Imu be so friendly though to tell us the names of 3 townies?

Orca caught us Red Night (Big Mom Pirates) but I could still see him being Doffy or from another scum or indie faction to go for town cred by delivering us scum.

If we take the clears on Ratchet for granted for now (imo could still be GF but is pretty much unlynchable with the current infos) then PoE for me is Melkor, Blue, Pot, RA, Mango CoC.
Should also be looked at: Kiku, Reloaded, YTW and Alwaysmind.

Unless culted Naomi, Charlie, Flower, Fuji, Muugen, Cal, Watson should be town.

Why would Imu be so friendly though to tell us the names of 3 townies?

Orca caught us Red Night (Big Mom Pirates) but I could still see him being Doffy or from another scum or indie faction to go for town cred by delivering us scum.

If we take the clears on Ratchet for granted for now (imo could still be GF but is pretty much unlynchable with the current infos) then PoE for me is Melkor, Blue, Pot, RA, Mango CoC.
Should also be looked at: Kiku, Reloaded, YTW and Alwaysmind.

Unless culted Naomi, Charlie, Flower, Fuji, Muugen, Cal, Watson should be town.
You said you knew who Jimbei was can you identify him?

Status
Not open for further replies.