Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Is going to be interesting what will be the outcome of Zoro vs Nusjuro. Oda respect Zoro to much for him to lose here, but he also respect the Gorosei as they haven't take a major L yet (especially Nusjuro, I refuse to accept Laturn as a Gorosei). They being inmortal means Zoro can't defeat Ghandi...

So who/what will distract Nusjuro for Zoro and Jimbei to escape?

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Is going to be interesting what will be the outcome of Zoro vs Nusjuro. Oda respect Zoro to much for him to lose here, but he also respect the Gorosei as they haven't take a major L yet (especially Nusjuro, I refuse to accept Laturn as a Gorosei). They being inmortal means Zoro can defeat Ghandi...

So who will distract Nusjuro for Zoro and Jimbei to escape?
Disappointing as it may be, it looks like Oda's taking the escape route. So the best we'll get are clashes.

Is going to be interesting what will be the outcome of Zoro vs Nusjuro. Oda respect Zoro to much for him to lose here, but he also respect the Gorosei as they haven't take a major L yet (especially Nusjuro, I refuse to accept Laturn as a Gorosei). They being inmortal means Zoro can't defeat Ghandi...

So who/what will distract Nusjuro for Zoro and Jimbei to escape?
Sky split so strong they both go flying , Nasujuro sends zoro flying into thousand sunny Luffy catches with G5 , and then Nasujuro goes flying into the Ancient robot destroying it whole.

Hence zori win

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!