Questions & Mysteries Wanna see your Top 3 Fraudulent Charachters in OP. Hot Takes are welcome.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
1. Kaido: believed to be the 1v1 king by the fandom in spite of having done absolutely nothing to warrant that title. Never fought any top tiers in his life, never won a single 1v1 in his life, shit feats and an utterly atrocious character

2. Saint Shanks: believed to be the strongest by retards who can’t understand that Oda never lets baby Figarland go anywhere without his slave baby sitters for backup, never lets little Goroslave fight any battles that he doesn’t have the overwhelming numerical advantage in, widely believed to be stronger than Mihawk despite being a literal swordsman and thus weaker than Mihawk by default

3. Zoro: the second most deluded fanbase behind Yonko fans, and like Yonko fans they are irredeemably stupid with almost no exceptions. Feel like I really don’t even need to elaborate on this one really.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
😭 Kong I expected him to be the toppiest of top tiers

Flex his muscles and his conquerors would make marine ford crumble

To 1v 2 prime Garp and Prime Roger with ease

😭 Only for him to basically be the marine equivalent of Buggy

1. Kaido: believed to be the 1v1 king by the fandom in spite of having done absolutely nothing to warrant that title. Never fought any top tiers in his life, never won a single 1v1 in his life, shit feats and an utterly atrocious character

2. Saint Shanks: believed to be the strongest by retards who can’t understand that Oda never lets baby Figarland go anywhere without his slave baby sitters for backup, never lets little Goroslave fight any battles that he doesn’t have the overwhelming numerical advantage in, widely believed to be stronger than Mihawk despite being a literal swordsman and thus weaker than Mihawk by default

3. Zoro: the second most deluded fanbase behind Yonko fans, and like Yonko fans they are irredeemably stupid with almost no exceptions. Feel like I really don’t even need to elaborate on this one really.

Rare to see someone hate on shanks and zoro at the same time lol

1. Roger - I don’t think we’ve ever seen a bigger “expectations vs reality” type character than Roger. As much as I love as adventurous he was, he lost a lot of the aura that I expected of the “Pirate King.” I’m all for the fun loving, but this man was supposed to have “Wealth Fame and Power.” Meanwhile we never saw that. He’s strong, but we never saw him or even heard of him winning a fight. Just draws against Whitebeard and Shiki and nearly killing one another with Garp and Roger. I didn’t mind him begging for Oden, but I hate the idea that this fight hungry fun lover snuck through Big Moms territory for her poneglyph. Again I don’t hate the current Roger, but he’s not the man we were introduced to chapter 1.

2. Big Mom - Even with her ugly appearance she first seemed terrifying and her crew was impressive… for like half an arc. As soon as we saw the beast pirates the BMP looked silly in comparison and Big Mom turned into an actual meme where everyone had a turn to clown her. Imagine going into Wano and hearing “Big Moms actually just going to be a hype tool for King and Queen before getting beat by Kid Law and some bombs Kaido keeps in his basement.”

3. Country of Wano - This country was hyped for years and even concerned Sakazuki… then we see it. The country of samurai is so fraudulent the strongest samurai there aren’t even from fucking Wano, they’re minks. The entire country gets carried by Ryumas legend and Odens history with Roger and Whitebeard