Questions & Mysteries Wanna see your Top 3 Fraudulent Charachters in OP. Hot Takes are welcome.

- Luffy , bitch barely 10-20% of the fight he fights are fair. I can never convince myself to like any of the Main protagonist. They all seem like a fraud.

- katakuri , the "invincible" , never "beaten" , never "lost". Bitch even kaidou went prison 7 times.

- Scabbards , Somehow after 20 fuckin years denjiro was only able to be weaker than Kinemon who was just transported to future.

Kagura Bachi is an exception (so far)
Legend of the Northern Blade is peak (Webtoon)
Kagura bachi is on watchlist.
I'm putting a hold on legend of northern blade , they go for break for months. I'll read it if it's finished or else I know how I'm currentlt struggling with "swordsmaster youngest son".
And kagurabachi. I'LL BINGE READ AT 50 CHAOTERS ATLEAST.

Sooo much Kidd and big meme slander :kobeha:
Mihawk is a bigger fraud than both of them

Oda has had 1000+ chapters and he is still yet to actually justify Mihawk’s title.

Why is Mihawk WSSM? What did he actually do?

Everyone says he has better swordsmanship than Shanks, but he hasn’t fought him in over a decade. He hasn’t fought anyone. Not big mom, not Kaido, not WB, no one.

The only person we see him fight are Vista and Don Krieg. The latter who he chased to East Blue just to troll. But apparently he can’t fight red hair because he only has one arm.

That’s not even to speak of Nusjuro. Does Mihawk even know Nusjuro exists?

In any case, Mihawk can never be Zoro’s final fight because he has literally zero importance to the main overarching plot of the 900 year old war between joyboy and the WG.

Mihawk’s only importance is as a cross guild commander, as he is one of Luffy’s obstacles to One Piece. But that’s it.

Imu is the story’s main villain. Nusjuro is more than likely his #2. And Mihawk is too busy chasing Don Krieg and avoiding Shanks to have ever faced him.

Dude is a frog in a well. Only the strongest in the lower world. But if he tried standing up to mariejois, he’d get his ass packed. Hence he decided to be a shichibukai, a servant of the WG.

Oda has had 1000+ chapters and he is still yet to actually justify Mihawk’s title.

Everyone says he has better swordsmanship than Shanks, but he hasn’t fought him in over a decade. He hasn’t fought anyone. Not big mom, not Kaido, not WB, no one.

The only person we see him fight are Vista and Don Krieg. The latter who he chased to East Blue just to troll. But apparently he can’t fight red hair because he only has one arm.

Mihawk and Crocodile alone pushed Buggy to the same seat as Big Mom despite all her strength and empire…

Mihawk clears all :milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Mihawk and Crocodile alone pushed Buggy to the same seat as Big Mom despite all her strength and empire…

Facts

What I find crazy is how he's the WSS but never met or fought Vista, a well known master swordsman :quest:

In any case, Mihawk can never be Zoro’s final fight because he has literally zero importance to the main overarching plot of the 900 year old war between joyboy and the WG.

Mihawk’s only importance is as a cross guild commander, as he is one of Luffy’s obstacles to One Piece. But that’s it.

Imu is the story’s main villain. Nusjuro is more than likely his #2. And Mihawk is too busy chasing Don Krieg and avoiding Shanks to have ever faced him.

Dude is a frog in a well. Only the strongest in the lower world. But if he tried standing up to mariejois, he’d get his ass packed. Hence he decided to be a shichibukai, a servant of the WG.
u can really see the tears from this guy :milaugh::milaugh:

Why don’t you talk about shit and soap instead you idiot

1. Kaido

I expected world strongest creature to do what Madara did against 5 kages . Was thinking beating him at the end would require teamwork and combination of attacks from Luffy , Zoro , Law , Sanji and so , didnt expect G5 Luffy would do it alone in the end.

Being effectively stalled by Yamato ( a YC level character ) , and needing help to defeat Oden ( Whitebeard underling ) also ruined all hype about him.

Later Kizaru outperforming G4 Luffy Snakeman is such casual way put final nail in the coffin for this character fraudulent hype.

Also as character he just sucks .

2. Kid

Getting one shot against Shanks. Enough said.

3. Smoker

Had high hopes for this guy , but he turned out to be quite a fodder.