Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem of Oda this arc, everything feels unreal, it is up with stalling and some action here and there but that is it. You can feel characters like Luffy,Zoro,Sanji,Kizaru or the Gorosei, no one is going really all out. They just use minimal efforts, some new move there and that is it. Luffy barely has any scratch and that after fighting Kizaru,Saturn and all Gorosei...

Sanji also faced Kizaru and Nusjuro and totally looks fine.

The difference in wano and here:
In wano it was actually a serious situation, strawhats been at their limits, been badly injuried and show all new skills and go all out, similar how the villians gone all out.

Here in wano, characters barely show anything new. Kizaru acted like a Pacifista, no awakening, no CoC move, Gorosei(except Nusjuro) also doing only minimal effort.

Oda stall this arc by running and stalling, he don't want to show much of characters powers, characters look like npc characters, which leads again to no tension. None strawhats is even serious injuried.

That is Oda biggest problem in this arc.
I still hope it change somehow but I doubt it.
Ancient Robot going to show up soon and wreck around.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Oda ruining his money maker form already lol. For me personally icl gear 5 felt to me the same way like ultra instinct and ssj. Proper marketable form, mass appeal, anime and non anime fans tuning into it. Now its starting to feel a bit lacklustre to me. He's gone into the form like what? 5 times already? How is the anime gonna adapt luffy transforming into the form each of those times and still making it feel special everytime. Anime done really good adaptation for luffy/lucci fight but him spamming g5 aint gonna help man.
It truly doesn't feel like any of his editors step in and tell him no lol

Either way, this shit is being dragged. I hope you’re right about Luffy. I don’t even really like Bonneys power at all. The only punk they should be keeping alive is the one that’s helping them. The rest are liabilities. They are idiots. The broadcast didn’t tell us anything. The fights this arc have been mediocre and I’m not necessarily super interested in the Nosjiro Zoro stuff. I’m ready for this arc to end.
It’s definitely being dragged. I’m fine with the Nika stuff, cause I’m sure this just means the giants going to rush to where Nika is and will destroy the marine fleet.

And that’s their plan. All punks but York, Lilith, and Atlas are already dead that’s why they’re just heading to target Lilith and Atlas.

And the broadcast feels like it’s designed to give misinformation due to the breaks. Vegapunks message will likely put blame for Lulusia on a pirate

Status
Not open for further replies.