Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda ruining his money maker form already lol. For me personally icl gear 5 felt to me the same way like ultra instinct and ssj. Proper marketable form, mass appeal, anime and non anime fans tuning into it. Now its starting to feel a bit lacklustre to me. He's gone into the form like what? 5 times already? How is the anime gonna adapt luffy transforming into the form each of those times and still making it feel special everytime. Anime done really good adaptation for luffy/lucci fight but him spamming g5 aint gonna help man.

In fact Ancient Robot , is not its name.
Its iron Giant, no mention of Robot.
Its a movie and as now its clear Loda takes idea from everywhere, this movie is in relation with that Ancient legendary Bum.
It was an ET and he sacrifices himself to save earth.
Best part for Loda, is, that he's not dead lmao.
He manages to regen.

And robot is probably reacting to Luffy turning into Nika, not Bonney.
Either way, this shit is being dragged. I hope you’re right about Luffy. I don’t even really like Bonneys power at all. The only punk they should be keeping alive is the one that’s helping them. The rest are liabilities. They are idiots. The broadcast didn’t tell us anything. The fights this arc have been mediocre and I’m not necessarily super interested in the Nosjiro Zoro stuff. I’m ready for this arc to end.

Status
Not open for further replies.