Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
๐Ÿค” Bonney = Luffy Protoge
๐Ÿค” Momonosuke = Zoro Protoge
๐Ÿค” Tama= Nami Protoge

Because it's a dogshit chapter and the plot has not advanced at all in the last 3 weeks and soon Oda will go on one of his week or god forbid 2 week breaks where he cries boohoo I only sleep 3 hours a day etc.

I don't want fanservice I want good fucking story.

:josad:
Go give bad reviews to those figurines....

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
๐Ÿค” Bonney = Luffy Protoge
๐Ÿค” Momonosuke = Zoro Protoge
๐Ÿค” Tama= Nami Protoge
Momo has one of the best coming of age arcs through his relationship with Zoro and Luffy. I think Oda will replicate some of those elements with Bonney and hopefully have her join the crew.

F

Foul Legacy

Momo has one of the best coming of age arcs through his relationship with Zoro and Luffy. I think Oda will replicate some of those elements with Bonney and hopefully have her join the crew.
I don't even feel like bonney is imp to the plot.

For momo , if he trains under luffy and zori for DF and Swordsmanship.
They be creating a beast wano havn't seen it.

Imagine Kaidou just with swords ๐Ÿ’€

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
Momo is 100% one of the best written characters I didn't like him at all at first just thought he was another pervert but his story and development catapulted him up in my character rankings might even be a top 10 character

I agree that Bonney should join I don't see Oda giving her this much power and potential and build her up to look up to Luffy and emulate him just to have her tossed to the side,

Yoho

โ€Ž
If I was Imu I'd just go ahead and nuke the entire east blue

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
I don't even feel like bonney is imp to the plot.

For momo , if he trains under luffy and zori for DF and Swordsmanship.
They be creating a beast wano havn't seen it.

Imagine Kaidou just with swords ๐Ÿ’€
Momo will be a monster bro

Zoro's swordsmanship with Kaido's DF :steef:

was another pervert
He is just another pervert ๐Ÿ—ฟ
Also you too have become a victim of odas strategies... He gives bad shit all the time and when we get some better shit we get happy and think it's great.... But when we take the plate where others are eating ๐Ÿฐ... We realize it's still ๐Ÿ’ฉ

Status
Not open for further replies.