Status
Not open for further replies.
Yamatoe was fighting an actually trying kaido.

And she held him for a long time.

Asura having coc is still up for debate.

This is manga logic. broken bones and shit don't matter when you're doing your final attacks and shit. Zoro said he gave it all he had. No reason to doubt him.

Youre right he gave it all he had. But the point is at that moment "the all he had" wasnt even nearly his maximum because he couldnt reach his maximum due to injuries... thats why oda purposely nerfs Zoro most of the Time before facing big Opponents

Unless I'm misunderstanding you I'm pretty sure you're just trying to downplay Zoro scarring the strongest Yonko because it's better than anything Law's done
When did i even bring up Law?

What i'm saying is, the scar feat is hardly impressive when kaido went on to get stronger and use stronger forms later. Then get a horn broken and plunged to a fiery death in the magma.

Death> scar.

And Law literally boke the bones of another yonko who has the same durability as Kaido lol. That's above giving a simple scar.

The Gorosei turning their attention to the other Vegapunks is the smart thing to do after handling the robot, but I'm not crazy about the two nikas thing. Luffy being able to go into G5 so often is nice considering he hasn't lasted too long in it this arc each time.

Hopefully Sanji gets back into action. Mars attacking Elbalf ships means he might get a chance to get another clash before the arcs over.

Maybe we'll see Luffy clash against Warcury again considering he'll probably end up passing through where Luffy and co. are travelling to get to the shore. He's been the most impressive of the Gorosei so far, I'd like to see more from him.

The Ancient Robot is beyond disappointing. I get that it was being surrounded by Gorosei, but we didn't even see it put up much of a fight at all.

If Linlin really is back, that's definitely interesting.

Hopefully in the next chapters, we see some more exchanges from Zoro vs Nusjuro. I hope Ju Peter actually does some more in regards to capturing the Vegapunks, you'd think with that suction ability, he'd be the most dangerous at this stage.

When did i even bring up Law?

What i'm saying is, the scar feat is hardly impressive when kaido went on to get stronger and use stronger forms later. Then get a horn broken and plunged to a fiery death in the magma.

Death> scar.

And Law literally boke the bones of another yonko who has the same durability as Kaido lol. That's above giving a simple scar.
The scar is hardly impressive yet literally only two people did it to him lol
Death > Scar? Of course. But how does that take away from the feat?? It's still really impressive.

Zoro countered kaidou in everything he had to show in rooftop.
Did kaido use a named attack against zoro's asura?

Kaido was playing around at that point lol

Yep. Kaido just mentioned coc after zoro did an attack that gave his all for no reason.

Zoro got acoc when he let go and gave enma all he had lol. It's clear he used acoc on asura cause giving his all is also what he did for asura.
Yea sure , Old beard, Roger sickness is also a cope , they simply weak right.

:ihaha::ihaha:
How 30 broken bones is fine lmao
Comparing fatal and years long illnesses to temporary battle damage...

Plenty of attacks in op have been done while injured and beaten and with broken bones. If they were finishers, their power wasn't mentioned as being affected lol.

As i said. manga logic.

Seems like a mid chapter so far. After last one this one would be such a downer if this is all that it has. Nobody cares, just compare to last chaps page count and this ones and the difference is so huge.

Vegapunk can create Paramecia fine, Bonney's fruit is a Paramecia.

And besides, we know Bonney's fruit has a ridiculous weakness, it's at it's strongest the younger the user is and gradually gets weaker and weaker.
We know jack shit about Bonneys fruit status at this stage. If Luffy can be a god zoan after 1400 chapters of being a Paramecia, Bonney whose fruit has yet to be properly defined even now can also have some god zoan for all we know. Hell, with Saturn seemingly straight up creating the fruit it might not even fit a proper category at all.

Yep. Kaido just mentioned coc after zoro did an attack that gave his all for no reason.

Zoro got acoc when he let go and gave enma all he had lol. It's clear he used acoc on asura cause giving his all is also what he did for asura.

Plenty of attacks in op have been done while injured and beaten and with broken bones. If they were finishers, their power wasn't mentioned as being affected lol.

As i said. manga logic.
Are you a retard or on supreme grade copium?

Bruh Zoro speed blitzed him. You don't counter such attacks.
Ever saw anyone counter attacking Shishisonson?

Zoro got acoc when he let go and gave enma all he had lol. It's clear he used acoc on asura cause giving his all is also what he did for asura
Enma sucka ryou not AdCoC.
Kaidou questioned it cuz no one apart from People who have used adcoc has done that.
Zori was already cutting kaidou with Ryou.
Ashura is simplt 3x of it. Ofc it was comparable to AdCoC.

As i said. manga logic.
Years of fatal illnesses and still looks healthier than 30 broken bones Zori sure lmao.

Ya'll can never give points to zori lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.