Status
Not open for further replies.
Straight up, if Bonney can copy a divine awakened zoan devil fruit ability after seeing it used only once, plus all the age related powers she has all thanks to experiments that Saturn did on Ginny?

Explain to me why and how Vegapunk is considered smarter than Saturn at that point. Vegapunk was struggling to copy Kaidos fruit and did not pull it off completely, meanwhile Saturn made a a fruit that can turn you into LITERALLY whatever you want, even a divine fruit in it awakened stage, if you just know what it looks like. Its pretty much the most powerful zoan fruit possible.

Vegapunk has not a single piece of tech as far as I know that should be considered more impressive than Bonneys fruit.
Vegapunk can create Paramecia fine, Bonney's fruit is a Paramecia.

And besides, we know Bonney's fruit has a ridiculous weakness, it's at it's strongest the younger the user is and gradually gets weaker and weaker.

F

Foul Legacy

The minute mihawk shows FS, y'all would be on FS dick 24/7 lol
Idc lmao.
Zoro got enough reaction speed to deal with it.
I'll enjoy my wanking of reaction speed.
Enjoy your FS wanking.
:ihaha::ihaha:
I ain't a hyprocrite like Ya'll
I can't wait till mihawk does something and I'll be spamming Vista > Your fav. Be ready.
Post automatically merged:

AdCoA is less relevant than FS
Yes Let me use FS to attack kaidou or maybe protect myself from Blazing Bagua with FS

Sure lmao

ngl im geniounly starting to lose interest in this manga. the draggin and blue balling is not even done well and atp when we find out what it truly is, we're gonna be dissapointed mark my words.
ill continue reading tho, but thats only because ive been a reader for 15 years now and stopping would feel weird.

F

Foul Legacy

Kaido proceeded to heal the scar and forget about it within minutes lol.

Yamatoe uses a Kanabo. A blunt weapon. Had she used a graded magic sword, she would have left a scar too.
Yamato used AdCoC , Awakened mythical Zoan , Ice shield, just for a drop of blood.
Just in order to replicate what
No AdCoC , 30 broken Bones , 1 HP zori did. And blood came our squirting lmao.

Yamato used AdCoC , Awakened mythical Zoan.
Just in order to replicate what
No AdCoC , 30 broken Bones , 1 HP zori didm
Yamatoe was fighting an actually trying kaido.

And she held him for a long time.

Asura having coc is still up for debate.

This is manga logic. broken bones and shit don't matter when you're doing your final attacks and shit. Zoro said he gave it all he had. No reason to doubt him.

F

Foul Legacy

Yamatoe was fighting an actually trying kaido.
Zoro countered kaidou in everything he had to show in rooftop.

And she held him for a long time.

Asura having coc is still up for debate.
Agreed she did , but so could have zori if not for hakai.

Ashura isn't AdCoC.

This is manga logic. broken bones and shit don't matter when you're doing your final attacks and shit. Zoro said he gave it all he had. No reason to doubt him.
Yea sure , Old beard, Roger sickness is also a cope , they simply weak right.

How 30 broken bones is fine lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.