Status
Not open for further replies.
Only Saturn imo should have been defeated early on, the rest I always believed will go down along with Imu.
But with one going down 1-2 villain groups before the rest, it just de hypes the rest of the Gorosei which is why I think all 5 need to be defeated together and why Oda has shown us the name or the Goroseis devils and their abilities, but hasn’t even touched introducing Imus yet. Because the Gorosei are going down well before Imu.

He is that guy. Oda already made that clear several times, but you guys are denying for some reason, like an alcoholic denying his alcoholism.
Just because he got beat once by shanks, it doesnt say anything. Got beaten twice just means there will be a round 3.

For example, why do you think is Kid permanently aiming for Shanks, but Oda is still avoiding some kind of dialogue between these two? Or give us Kids reasoning here? Or gave us Kids CoC, even tho he openly mentioning he has it?
Oda is teasing and avoiding answers here. Because we will get them later on.
I thought it was explained that Kid is aiming for shanks because Beckman took Kids arm?

I thought it was explained that Kid is aiming for shanks because Beckman took Kids arm?
He seems to believe that Kidd will come back and take down Shanks using ACoC or something.
Which I'd be cool with if Kidd at least showed that he evolved since he got molested by Beckman, but he hasn't even got his Haki up since then.
I feel that it's too late for him to do the great things his fans want him to do, sadly. Maybe he was meant to be a dark version of Luffy, to show that you need both strength and determination to fulfill your goals.
Anyway, if Shanks dies (or simply loses to someone), it's at the hands of BB.

As in difficult to fight against? Nika's power has no limits. He can turn you into pizza or jump rope or create island level punches. What is that compared to light beams? G5 also gives high speed attacks like WSG enough to blitz Kizaru + insane dura to withstand attacks like death destroyer TB. Don't know where you are coming from.
You're talking about Luffy, who is not Bonney.

What have you seen Luffy do that's so extraordinary in this arc with his powers? Little to nothing. And we're not even talking about Luffy here.
Luffy has only just awakened his powers and he doesn't even realize he's got the Nika fruit yet, you're comparing him to Kizaru who has had his fruit for decades and clearly mastered it.

The Nika fruit turns imagination into reality, that's factual, that shits on light any day.

Status
Not open for further replies.