Status
Not open for further replies.
Sneak attack? Kidd literally saw him, he's just too shit to do anything against Shanks.
hes holding a massive railgun which he was prepping for a big attack against the fleet, shanks snuck him while he was distracted with something else, simple as that, theres a reason oda didnt want shanks fighting kid without sneaking because he doesnt want you complaining about powersxaling when kid beats shanks in an actual fight
Post automatically merged:

Bro's still coping after all this time:kobeha:
Bros still acting like sneaking someone with a normal human body is impressive

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
:pepecopium:

Sorry but Kid just isn't that guy, only Luffy or Blackbeard will defeat Shanks.

@Sugoi
Here is something you might like.:pepapoo:
He is that guy. Oda already made that clear several times, but you guys are denying for some reason, like an alcoholic denying his alcoholism.
Just because he got beat once by shanks, it doesnt say anything. Got beaten twice just means there will be a round 3.

For example, why do you think is Kid permanently aiming for Shanks, but Oda is still avoiding some kind of dialogue between these two? Or give us Kids reasoning here? Or gave us Kids CoC, even tho he openly mentioning he has it?
Oda is teasing and avoiding answers here. Because we will get them later on.

hes holding a massive railgun which he was prepping for a big attack against the fleet, shanks snuck him while he was distracted with something else, simple as that, theres a reason oda didnt want shanks fighting kid without sneaking because he doesnt want you complaining about powersxaling when kid beats shanks in an actual fight

Bros still acting like sneaking someone with a normal human body is impressive

:ihaha::ihaha::ihaha:

Lol you really are nothing but a delusional clown.:milaugh:

So much cope for Shanks defeating Kid.:jackcopium:

While I don't think it will happen, at least them going down in Elbaf, I could see it being a bit more believable than them going down at Egghead.
As I said, I just think it would be horrific writing to introduce the audience to Saturns history and make the gorosei completely irredeemable this early in the story unless the catharsis of them getting defeated is soon.

I don't agree. Kizaru's powers are difficult to handle regardless of the user's Haki level.
As in difficult to fight against? Nika's power has no limits. He can turn you into pizza or jump rope or create island level punches. What is that compared to light beams? G5 also gives high speed attacks like WSG enough to blitz Kizaru + insane dura to withstand attacks like death destroyer TB. Don't know where you are coming from.

@Pantheos
I know you love Kid and all but Kid will never be on the same level as Luffy and the others.

Look how Oda treated Kid vs Shanks and compare that to Law vs Blackbeard.

Oda will also never have someone like Shanks get defeated by Kid, no amount of cope will change that.

Luffy the MC or Blackbeard who has history with Shanks and is a villain that was buildup since Jaya, only one of those two will defeat Shanks at the end.

Oh and then there is this.:vistalaugh:

will luffy, zoro, jimbei and bonney deciding to stay back, the only possible way that oda can end the conflict between them and the gorosei is by having kizaru come in to fight the gorosei instead so they can get away. But i know the gorosei tards wont like that option either :suresure:

thinking shanks is more important than kid is like thinking jiraya is more important than sasuke. Rivals are what matter most and whom end up being the stronger. Only new era pirates matter in the endgame, only due time till shanks joins kaido and big mom while kid ends up being luffys final fight in the series, while having the same bounty still

will luffy, zoro, jimbei and bonney deciding to stay back, the only possible way that oda can end the conflict between them and the gorosei is by having kizaru come in to fight the gorosei instead so they can get away. But i know the gorosei tards wont like that option either :suresure:
Kizaru fighting the Gorosei is still way more believable than your dumb prediction.

Also most agree that if that happens, Kizaru will end up getting killed.

So if Old Ray was 100 times stronger than SNs in SA pre TS and current SHPs are 100 times stronger than they were in SA does this mean that current Luffy and Zoro (the SNs in SA) are Old Ray level. And since Zoro and Luffy are fighting Gorosei does this mean that Old Ray is Gorosei level and if Old Ray is Gorosei then he is above Admirals and Prime Ray is above Gorosei?

So if Old Ray was 100 times stronger than SNs in SA pre TS and current SHPs are 100 times stronger than they were in SA does this mean that current Luffy and Zoro (the SNs in SA) are Old Ray level. And since Zoro and Luffy are fighting Gorosei does this mean that Old Ray is Gorosei level and if Old Ray is Gorosei then he is above Admirals and Prime Ray is above Gorosei?
:shocking:

He is that guy. Oda already made that clear several times, but you guys are denying for some reason, like an alcoholic denying his alcoholism.
Just because he got beat once by shanks, it doesnt say anything. Got beaten twice just means there will be a round 3.

For example, why do you think is Kid permanently aiming for Shanks, but Oda is still avoiding some kind of dialogue between these two? Or give us Kids reasoning here? Or gave us Kids CoC, even tho he openly mentioning he has it?
Oda is teasing and avoiding answers here. Because we will get them later on.
The lack of self-awareness is crazy.

"He is that guy"? Beckmann first blasts his arm off offscreen, then the second time he faces Shanks' crew Oda emphasizes very clearly that the people that Midd is attacking are complete fodder incapable of defending themselves. Then he has Shanks literally speedblitz him from the front, makes it clear that Midd could actually see him before the attack lands and has time to give a verbal reaction, then gets him one-shot with barely any effort, and subsequently has the giants blast his ship to smithereens afterwards for fun.

I'm not saying I expect something from Euseless Midd fans, but seriously what are you doing. This guy is literally designed to be unfit for combat in the OP world, unless Oda slows the fight down x100 just so he can get a hit in, which then does nothing anyway because he has no proper haki.

Status
Not open for further replies.