Status
Not open for further replies.
So like, what's the decision Town. Just Orca? It's safe, sure, but like, we're still staying open to 2 faction kills, Blackbeard and 2 cults. It's really low tier scum at this point of the game.

Are you reading me purely from results then? Or are you trying to make something out of nothing? Because I laid out my considerations on Ekko pretty clearly, and I don't recall you raising objection to them then.
Emil was looking weak, though Fuji for example saw he could be town. I also recall your early scum read of Worst, which was town read to me and many others and also AM, who is like 90% Jimbei and town.

You are the type of player i would mainly judge by results, yes and we have day 4. You say you are unmotivated, this is possible as both alignments.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Emil was looking weak, though Fuji for example saw he could be town. I also recall your early scum read of Worst, which was town read to me and many others and also AM, who is like 90% Jimbei and town.

You are the type of player i would mainly judge by results, yes and we have day 4. You say you are unmotivated, this is possible as both alignments.
Certainly true, you will find no defence from me on that point. Though if you think this is me at my criminal mastermind best here, then er... no comment. I think I've given enough to be read from post wise, results are one thing but the *HEART* is what truly matters Melkor.

Day-4: Actions

But I am town, just relax and we can all win. No one go off half cocked
Shock Willie was activated on this post to lie detect/kill Orca/Queen for lying

Blue Flames and Roc Gun were also used to attack Orcas Corpse

Tom was reactivated via Amputate to busdrive 2 players

Amae Jogo was activated to Omega Kill charlie/sanji

Atama buso was activated to stop a anti town protection this cycle

Eagle Bazooka was activated to hide behind a player

The Big Mom Pirates/Beast Pirates alongside Caesar Clown have formed an alliance

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.