Status
Not open for further replies.
The second time Blackbeard has omega killed Fuji. Man is trying to win hater of the year
This post unintentionally giving us the info that the player behind Blackbeard is a man, so it can't be Kiku. And also not Naomi, Watson or of course me obviously.

Think there are also players who wouldn't do that to Fuji twice in a round, at not least unless he was a threat on an extreme level to them.

This post unintentionally giving us the info that the player behind Blackbeard is a man, so it can't be Kiku. And also not Naomi, Watson or of course me obviously.

Think there are also players who wouldn't do that to Fuji twice in a round, at not least unless he was a threat on an extreme level to them.
Or it could refer to BB as character, who is małe.

But I am pretty sure the female players you mentioned (you, Naomi, Watson) are town. Least sure about Kiku, but tonally she seemed townie.

Town
4. Emil - Usopp

7: Yo Tan Wa
14: RippedCal - Franky
23: Alwaysmind - Jinbei
24: Tyrant Muugen

27: Dr. Watson - Carrot
28: Naomi - Chopper
29: Charlie

Beast Pirates
16: The Orca - Queen

Big Mom Pirates
8: Pot Goblin - Pero or BM

31: Mashiro Blue - Caesar Clown

35: Worst V2 - Rayleigh? I don't f know.

This leaves 1 member of each mafia group, Blackbeard and Doflamingo within this group. If you're Town and you're here, it should be easier for you.

5: Kiku
6: Lord Melkor
9: Random Asshole
11: Ratchet
19: Mr. Reloaded
20: CoC. Color of Clowns
30: Crowned Witch

My guesses:
Blackbeard - either LM or Ratchet. Probably LM. Impossible
Doflamingo - either Kiku or CoC. Thinking Kiku. She'd have balls to fake out Lynch redirect imo. Impossible for Asshole.
Big Mom Pirate - tbh, no idea. Couldn't be Asshole either. If it's Perospero, it can't be Ratchet and Reloaded either, leaving Kiku, LM, CoC and Witch. If it's BM, it could be anyone (other than Asshole).
Kaido - could be literally anyone. Rn i'd guess Reloaded probably.

Least likely to be scum from this list are CoC and RA imo. Then Relo and Ratchet. Then rest.

My reads are usually shet so feel free to ignore parts where i share my opinions.

Town
4. Emil - Usopp

7: Yo Tan Wa
14: RippedCal - Franky
23: Alwaysmind - Jinbei
24: Tyrant Muugen

27: Dr. Watson - Carrot
28: Naomi - Chopper
29: Charlie

Beast Pirates
16: The Orca - Queen

Big Mom Pirates
8: Pot Goblin - Pero or BM

31: Mashiro Blue - Caesar Clown

35: Worst V2 - Rayleigh? I don't f know.

This leaves 1 member of each mafia group, Blackbeard and Doflamingo within this group. If you're Town and you're here, it should be easier for you.

5: Kiku
6: Lord Melkor
9: Random Asshole
11: Ratchet
19: Mr. Reloaded
20: CoC. Color of Clowns
30: Crowned Witch

My guesses:
Doflamingo - either Kiku or CoC. Thinking Kiku. She'd have balls to fake out Lynch redirect imo. Impossible for Asshole.
Big Mom Pirate - tbh, no idea. Couldn't be Asshole either. If it's Perospero, it can't be Ratchet and Reloaded either, leaving Kiku, LM, CoC and Witch. If it's BM, it could be anyone (other than Asshole).
Kaido - could be literally anyone. Rn i'd guess Reloaded probably.

Least likely to be scum from this list are CoC and RA imo. Then Relo and Ratchet. Then rest.

My reads are usually shet so feel free to ignore parts where i share my opinions.
Is Yo Tan mech confirmed?

I would actually lean more on COC being Kiku than scum, bit it looks Enel's ability is omega kill if it finds suitable target? Did Yoho mention something about it not working on Yonkou, the he needs to RPS them? So COC could still be Kaidou?

Also you think i would do Fuji dirty like this if I were BB?

Otherwise looks solid.

Impossible for RA.

Is Yo Tan mech confirmed
Pretty much.

would actually lean more on COC being Kiku than scum, bit it looks Enel's ability is omega kill if it finds suitable target? Did Yoho mention something about it not working on Yonkou, the he needs to RPS them? So COC could still be Kaidou
Yoho's kill is Omega. No reason why it would not work on Yonkou. Only doubt about CoC would be if he's not targetted by Yoho to begin with. Unlikely but possibile.

Also you think i would do Fuji dirty like this if I were BB
Why not? I would

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Your last major thing was pushing Ekko, who is town. Only thing I consider in your favour is the voucher from Watson, as she should be town
Are you reading me purely from results then? Or are you trying to make something out of nothing? Because I laid out my considerations on Ekko pretty clearly, and I don't recall you raising objection to them then.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
@Mashiro Blue

Yo, what do you think happened to duel between Caesar and BM? You think it's fake WU?
After checking the WUs (or not) you can see that KX Launcher was used on DP2 and the match happened on DP3.

So it stands to reason that, being activated again in DP3, the duel is on DP4, i.e., this DP.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
After checking the WUs (or not) you can see that KX Launcher was used on DP2 and the match happened on DP3.

So it stands to reason that, being activated again in DP3, the duel is on DP4, i.e., this DP.
Disclaimer: By no means am I providing this info as one of the involved parts of the ability in quesion, but more concretely, as a fair assumption given what appeared in the WUs so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.