Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. That’s the main reason Katakuri would lose to King and Queen, and not exactly in a close fight either. Because King and Queens attacks are huge. Kings Fire dragon and Queens Germa attacks are big enough to grab and hit Katas body so he can’t morph around them or dodge them, just like Luffys slow Gear 3 attack.
Well see i disagree with queen When i reread 1034 there does not seem to be any attacks in that chapter that i believe kat could not dodge from him

sparking queen can be dodged lets say the same as sanji did by jumping in the air.

future sight can help him see henry queen and dodge or choose to match it with a arnamanet haki fist. I don't see kat being caught off guard by this like sanji was surprised.

Winch queen wouldn't work queen can't coat his hand like luffy did so he can not keep kat held.He would just phase out of it.

To kats credit when he saw luffy about to use that same huge attack again he did match it in 878 i don't see why he wouldn't be able to match the things queen threw at him.

No real point in me arguing king imo But what do you say about the queen stuff?

Well see i disagree with queen When i reread 1034 there does not seem to be any attacks in that chapter that i believe kat could not dodge from him

sparking queen can be dodged lets say the same as sanji did by jumping in the air.

future sight can help him see henry queen and dodge or choose to match it with a arnamanet haki fist. I don't see kat being caught off guard by this like sanji was surprised.

Winch queen wouldn't work queen can't coat his hand like luffy did so he can not keep kat held.He would just phase out of it.

To kats credit when he saw luffy about to use that same huge attack again he did match it in 878 i don't see why he wouldn't be able to match the things queen threw at him.

No real point in me arguing king imo But what do you say about the queen stuff?
Queens Winch Queen and Sparking Queen are bigger than anything we’ve seen Kata be able to morph around… let’s not even talk about Brachiosnakeus which dwarfs gear 3.

Future sight helped him see Gear 3 coming too, didn’t help…. Kat even if he doesn’t get caught off guard, hasn’t shown that he’ll be able to dodge that big of an attack. And yeah because Luffys G3 attacks are weak. They’re just big, any of queens attacks are stronger…

Queen can coat his metal in haki… don’t know why you think he can’t?

Status
Not open for further replies.