We did just assume automatically that someone would be Pot

Not sure if this would be classified as a 3D play. Given the flipped scum we'd have to weigh the probability of scum playing chess with us. We could have some heavy hitters that are being more strategic about things than we considered.

Worst

Custom title
We did just assume automatically that someone would be Pot

Not sure if this would be classified as a 3D play. Given the flipped scum we'd have to weigh the probability of scum playing chess with us. We could have some heavy hitters that are being more strategic about things than we considered.
Well they make someone else lynch proof and then what ? Redirect the lynch on him ? What for ?

Well they make someone else lynch proof and then what ? Redirect the lynch on him ? What for ?
I have no eathly clue because I can't mind read what their strategy ultimately is here

I just figured to not exclude other possibilities and factor them in. Just a thought out there, could just be a complete nothingburger.

Worst

Custom title
I have no eathly clue because I can't mind read what their strategy ultimately is here

I just figured to not exclude other possibilities and factor them in. Just a thought out there, could just be a complete nothingburger.
Well even if they did that and that someone else is gonna take the lynch there's nothing we can do anyway while if Pot is lynch immune we're wasting a lynch, Lord Melkor is 99.99% sure a solid hit if we land the lynch
Ofc Pot goes down as well he's also compromised