Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I’m not saying Kata isn’t going to be incapable of hurting Queen, but there’s no way you think Mogura is doing major damage when Queen didn’t even need to block or guard against slashes that cut through steel and stone towers of onigashima like butter and still took no damage there…

And tell me, how are Katas work around on Queen going to work when Queens fighting style involves just taking the hits because as an ancient zoan he’s highly durable and has strong healing. In the end Kata is more skilled, but that skill isn’t going to gulf the difference in power. Luffy was a literal bouncing ball full of air, light and easy to move around. Queen is a multi ton metal dinosaur… I don’t get why you think Kata can move Queen around as easy as he did Luffy.

And again… Gear 3 is fodder. Luffy used Elephant Gun on Wadatsumi before wadatsumi took any pills and it barely even did damage.
yea of course i would think that mogura would do more damage. Thats like saying none of kings sword attacks would work on king because the air slashes didn't do much to queens butt. kat using mogura to me at least is over those wind slices.Mochi thrust is by no means something to scoff at.

Power mochi would for sure move queen around... u act like queen would just tank and not be moved what so ever lol why do you disregard that kat can make bigger fist if necessary? awakening would also be used to move queen around it would make it difficult for big body queen to move etc as his footing is being affected.

It's the same nonsense like "Aramaki was stalled by revo commanders" when Katakuri canonically low diffed Ichiji in a 1vs1 setting in the tea party but you conveniently ignore that part.

Queen gets butchered and stir-fried.
Because the “low diff” was a clash where Ichiji was never knocked out and the next chapter and went to fight against 10,000 BMP?

Aramaki was stated to be weakened, where was that for Katakuri?

:kata:

yea of course i would think that mogura would do more damage. Thats like saying none of kings sword attacks would work on king because the air slashes didn't do much to queens butt. kat using mogura to me at least is over those wind slices.Mochi thrust is by no means something to scoff at.

Power mochi would for sure move queen around... u act like queen would just tank and not be moved what so ever lol why do you disregard that kat can make bigger fist if necessary? awakening would also be used to move queen around it would make it difficult for big body queen to move etc as his footing is being affected.
The same power mochi that didn’t budge Ichiji, is going to move Queen around?

Because the “low diff” was a clash where Ichiji was never knocked out and the next chapter and went to fight against 10,000 BMP?
Sure, Ichiji was just "resting" his eyes...

Aramaki was stated to be weakened, where was that for Katakuri?
You're expecting a cover story to show more details - and dialogues - than a single panel? How about the fact that the Germa was bodied at the next panel and needed to be rescued by Caesar?

This is basically Queen's fate.
Sure, he can tank a lot but eventually, he will be put down because aside of his durability, his offensive abilities are completely useless. Lasers cannot hit Kuri anyway. Germa abilities? Kuri can also easily handle them.

Status
Not open for further replies.