Status
Not open for further replies.
But why do you think Kata can just match that? Dude he literally uses future sight multiple time in that moment, he was not caught off guard. He knows Luffy was using gear 3 to grab him. Maybe he didn’t know Luffy was going to throw him into the mirror, because he can’t see that far, but he was not caught off guard he knew the attack was coming and what kind of attack it was. Like you’re literally just lying?

Katakuri cannot match Queens attacks lmao his best “matching” is him matching gear 3 which is fodder…

It’s to show how big the exoskeleton strengthened Sanji, even just with DJ. Queen was using haki the whole time, this is like asking why Kaido never used CoA against Luffy, of course he was.

Katakuri literally would just get wrecked because even if he sees the attacks coming, he can’t overpower it as we’re shown very directly.

Katakuri awakening attacks -> Couldn’t overpower Germa Exo + Raid Suit -> Which got overpowered by DJ WCI Sanji -> Which got overpowered by Queen

Queen would just Winch and Henry Queen, since those attacks are too big for Kata to dodge, Kata and he can’t overpower it cause we’ve been shown directly he isn’t that strong.
I said this in a previous post Its also seems like a sanji jelly bean moment as well kat saw future and launched jellybean at sanji but sanji observation and speed was fast enough to dodge. Kat saw the future and responded with his mochi to block but was caught off guard by luffy opening his hand and catching him. Thats why we get the spark over kats head and his remark to luffy is aha...yes doing that will prevent my harming anyone else. Followed up by luffy saying you can see it coming but can't stop me. to which you said exactly now there is disagreement lol. Kat was matching and overpowering gear 3 attacks.

He worked around gear 4th hitting it on the sides to throw luffys attacks off creating more doughnuts to attack with to make himself affective fighting against a gear with superior arnament haki etc so even if queen attacks by your logic is just that superior kat can still work around things...do you not think he could do the same with queen and overwhelm him with awakening and you are also forgetting mogura which has massive damage potential as well.

Bruh if queen was using haki the entire time we would have seen the blade used on sanji coated and his arm fully coated before/after it was destroyed by sanji

But why do you think Kata can just match that? Dude he literally uses future sight multiple time in that moment, he was not caught off guard. He knows Luffy was using gear 3 to grab him. Maybe he didn’t know Luffy was going to throw him into the mirror, because he can’t see that far, but he was not caught off guard he knew the attack was coming and what kind of attack it was. Like you’re literally just lying?

Katakuri cannot match Queens attacks lmao his best “matching” is him matching gear 3 which is fodder…

It’s to show how big the exoskeleton strengthened Sanji, even just with DJ. Queen was using haki the whole time, this is like asking why Kaido never used CoA against Luffy, of course he was.

Katakuri literally would just get wrecked because even if he sees the attacks coming, he can’t overpower it as we’re shown very directly.

Katakuri awakening attacks -> Couldn’t overpower Germa Exo + Raid Suit -> Which got overpowered by DJ WCI Sanji -> Which got overpowered by Queen

Queen would just Winch and Henry Queen, since those attacks are too big for Kata to dodge, Kata and he can’t overpower it cause we’ve been shown directly he isn’t that strong.
Don‘t think i didn‘t see your disguised Sanji wank :milaugh:

Kata and Lucci are those "yc1 level" people who aren't actually "yc1 level"
Like when you think about it they clearly ain't matching up to people like Marco King and Sabo
Kata was literally the benchmark for Luffy to become Yonko in name. CoC and ability only seen among the mightiest.

Kata is more YC1 than King is, who was negged by the weakest Admiral with Queen and ultimately served as lore for Seraphim the relevant fighters.

I said this in a previous post Its also seems like a sanji jelly bean moment as well kat saw future and launched jellybean at sanji but sanji observation and speed was fast enough to dodge. Kat saw the future and responded with his mochi to block but was caught off guard by luffy opening his hand and catching him. Thats why we get the spark over kats head and his remark to luffy is aha...yes doing that will prevent my harming anyone else. Followed up by luffy saying you can see it coming but can't stop me. to which you said exactly now there is disagreement lol. Kat was matching and overpowering gear 3 attacks.

He worked around gear 4th hitting it on the sides to throw luffys attacks off creating more doughnuts to attack with to make himself affective fighting against a gear with superior arnament haki etc so even if queen attacks by your logic is just that superior kat can still work around things...do you not think he could do the same with queen and overwhelm him with awakening and you are also forgetting mogura which has massive damage potential as well.

Bruh if queen was using haki the entire time we would have seen the blade used on sanji coated and his arm fully coated before/after it was destroyed by sanji
Yeah I’m not saying Kata isn’t going to be incapable of hurting Queen, but there’s no way you think Mogura is doing major damage when Queen didn’t even need to block or guard against slashes that cut through steel and stone towers of onigashima like butter and still took no damage there…

And tell me, how are Katas work around on Queen going to work when Queens fighting style involves just taking the hits because as an ancient zoan he’s highly durable and has strong healing. In the end Kata is more skilled, but that skill isn’t going to gulf the difference in power. Luffy was a literal bouncing ball full of air, light and easy to move around. Queen is a multi ton metal dinosaur… I don’t get why you think Kata can move Queen around as easy as he did Luffy.

And again… Gear 3 is fodder. Luffy used Elephant Gun on Wadatsumi before wadatsumi took any pills and it barely even did damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.