Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope :suresure:

Used CoC on PayPay, but forgot it for Kidd & Law.
She fcking used it on Page One but not on them.
Imagine offering your own life force to make yourself physically far stronger but you're not using your strongest form of Haki which would maybe, MAYBE, require no sacrifice on your part?
Hell, Oda sure just wrote whatever the f he liked at that point. :suresure:

I agree, but what Mars has done so far? A high diff vs some snails?

Jupeter and Saturn at least attacks Luffy and the giants...
Nusjuro fight Pacifistas, giants, cut the labo, free cp agents, seraphins, fight Zoro...

Same with Mercury with Luffy and the Iron Robot...
Meanwhile Mars has been flying like a headless chicken from the start.

Pd: Mars have my favorite design among the goroseis.
Effortlessly knocking out = high diff?

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
> Threat enough Roger had to sneak around her territory despite having Rayleigh and Scopper in his crew.
> Made Calamities to feed her while she was chained up in seastone.
> Forced Kaido to submit to an alliance despite telling her multiple times he would kill her.
> Beat Law and Kidd so badly their crew was begging to spare their lives.
> First among Rocks crew to grab the most OP fruit on God Valley.

When she's off-screen BM acts like a proper top tier, it's PIS and Oda needing a gag scapegoat that holds her back. :josad:
>Too scared to challenge Buggy after he stole her title

>Too scared to protect her territory from Kuzan after he destroyed all of Tottoland and kidnapped Pudding

It's Oda trying to create false sense of danger. It's always less and less credible, but some still fall for it like we've seen with EggHead.

I wouldn't be surprised if Nika and his big protective sister beat the Gorosei here.
It was always this kind of writing but now in Egghead Island arc, it just becomes irrational. There is ZERO reason Luffy shouldn't use ACoC on his opponents. Lucci? Ok, he is a high tier. Kizaru? Saturn? Warcury? They all are top tiers and Luffy even failed to inflict damage on Warcury, yet there's no panel of him trying with ACoC, as if he completely forgot this ability even exists.

Nope. None of the Gorosei are getting defeated. It's done the moment all of them appeared. If it was just Saturn and Kizaru, I'd agree but not like this.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
G4 Snakeman vs. Admiral: hold my FS and ACoC
Snakeman doesnt operate w/o Fs usage, just like Gear 4 cannot operate w/o CoA armament. Kizaru got that speed feat on lock.
Oda cannot be more obvious, Kaidou immediately recognized Luffy is using Fs when he used Snakeman.

CoC was only used in White Star Gun tho.

The main point i'm making, is that Luffy v. Kizaru can be chalked off to Luffy holding back his best abilities. Big Mom v. Law/Kidd cannot be done so, cuz Big Mom was fighting for her life and even lost. It was just PIS or Oda just making BM weaker for Kidd/Law to win.

>Too scared to challenge Buggy after he stole her title

>Too scared to protect her territory from Kuzan after he destroyed all of Tottoland and kidnapped Pudding
> Buggy took her title while she was bathing in lava
> Kuzan literally happened while she was away on Wano
> Potential (not confirmed) BM return is only shown in this chapter

It's like you expect everything to have happened already instead of waiting for things to actually happen. None of the things you said make sense or are IC for someone like BM who strolled into other Yonko territory without fear.

In chapter 1057, we see Katakuri hitting ichiji with the attack. In chapter 1058, we see Ichiji still standing with the others bruised but that’s all.
Post automatically merged:

Nope, maybe offscreen? But we’re never shown it
lol i guess i am blind i see kats fist going around ichiji they do not look like they connect. even the one that looks like it is kinda connecting does not make since because ichiji has no damage in the next cover page, its just safe to assume it did not connect and we know that should have hurt him if it did.

Status
Not open for further replies.