Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
yeah cause you arent paying attetion.....

what mech was that exactly?
I pay attention to the parts that happen when I'm here. Also, can you stop spamming me with alerts as if it's going to make me more likely to engage. The opposite is true, I see 5 alerts and I just skip over to the last one. Charlie repeatedly mentioned this as justification for wanting Pot gone earlier today.

Ratchet

Ratchet I have no idea if Muugen is gonna start gunning for you tomorrow right away after we get this lynch out of the way - I honestly would encourage you to start solving and explaining which parts of the game you haven't been keeping up with.
My fear is rather than focusing on a slot that has a higher likelihood of being scum is you'll be the primary focus and take away time to investigate things after today's flip.

If you truly want to survive and avoid being mislynched, I'm going to be expecting more from you next phase.
If you don't want to pull your weight because you're just too drained and apathetic and instead rely on vouchers, I have bad news for you.
I appreciate the sentiment. But it's really bad news for those of you with a vested I interest in winning this game. That's not to say I'm not playing to my wincon, but whether I achieve it or not isn't something I'm all that invested in, clearly. If Muugen wants to latch onto nothingburgers and death tunnel me then shrug, not my problem.

Ratchet

Stop being cheeky for a moment
Also, politely, no. I'm not harming anyone by treating what is obviously an untrue accusation (that I only pop into the thread when I'm being suspected) in jest. There is really no point in me engaging with that because he won't argue honestly and he comes from a place of wanting me to be scum badly, just like he does every single game. I could spend my time clogging up the thread refuting him, and what will happen is he will bait and switch the point, or strowman my argument, or just completely make something else to change to his next argument, there's nothing of value to me doing that. Best I've got is to not engage.

To answer your question, if I were indexing where I was in the thread I'd be more clued in than anyone. You can assume that if I haven't talked about something I don't know it, I don't have a better answer than that.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I pay attention to the parts that happen when I'm here. Also, can you stop spamming me with alerts as if it's going to make me more likely to engage. The opposite is true, I see 5 alerts and I just skip over to the last one. Charlie repeatedly mentioned this as justification for wanting Pot gone earlier today.
csn you stop fucking crying like a little bitch i responded to you once and tagged you.

Ratchet

csn you stop fucking crying like a little bitch i responded to you once and tagged you.
I'm not crying. Well in your head I probably am, but eh, you'll always take whatever I do in the worst possible way so I'm okay with you thinking that. I been tagged or quoted by you... 9 times today. I just counted. We haven't even had a conversation so it's mostly just you spamming me over and over. Try and keep it to one, maybe two if you really need to, and I might be more likely to engage.

Ratchet

I notice Melkor didn't follow up on the interaction Day 1 between Ultra and I that proves I can't ever be scum with him. I'm inclined to think it perhaps doesn't exist!

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I'm not crying. Well in your head I probably am, but eh, you'll always take whatever I do in the worst possible way so I'm okay with you thinking that. I been tagged or quoted by you... 9 times today. I just counted. We haven't even had a conversation so it's mostly just you spamming me over and over. Try and keep it to one, maybe two if you really need to, and I might be more likely to engage.
this is you literally crying like a litte bitch "Also, can you stop spamming me with alerts as if it's going to make me more likely to engage. The opposite is true, I see 5 alerts and I just skip over to the last one. " when i simply respond to your two post to me and i tag you one time to question why you are still so adamant to vote against outed scum in blue in which you still arent even acknowledging him as scum.:
so looks like youd rather continue playing dumb than actually playing at all.
yeah cause you arent paying attetion.....

what mech was that exactly?
@Ratchet you still going to play stupid and not vote blue?

you sound so fucking stupid dude, you were literally quoting me so what the fuck are you even talking about.

i swear your hate boner against me is fucking boring by now.

just dont engage youll be dead soon anyways.

Ratchet

this is you literally crying like a litte bitch "Also, can you stop spamming me with alerts as if it's going to make me more likely to engage. The opposite is true, I see 5 alerts and I just skip over to the last one. " when i simply respond to your two post to me and i tag you one time to question why you are still so adamant to vote against outed scum in blue in which you still arent even acknowledging him as scum.:

you sound so fucking stupid dude, you were literally quoting me so what the fuck are you even talking about.

i swear your hate boner against me is fucking boring by now.

just dont engage youll be dead soon anyways.
Hate boner. Lol. I don't hate you, not even close. I'm just minding myself, I can assure you (not that you'll take any of this at face value of course) that all I care about in this game is pressing buttons and playing when I want. No need for this sort of emotional negativity, lighten up Muugen. It's a game!

Also, politely, no. I'm not harming anyone by treating what is obviously an untrue accusation (that I only pop into the thread when I'm being suspected) in jest. There is really no point in me engaging with that because he won't argue honestly and he comes from a place of wanting me to be scum badly, just like he does every single game. I could spend my time clogging up the thread refuting him, and what will happen is he will bait and switch the point, or strowman my argument, or just completely make something else to change to his next argument, there's nothing of value to me doing that. Best I've got is to not engage.

I understand

When I said cheeky, I meant more to encourage you to be more engaged with other things
To answer your question, if I were indexing where I was in the thread I'd be more clued in than anyone. You can assume that if I haven't talked about something I don't know it, I don't have a better answer than that.
really all I needed to know, thanks

Emil

Certified Memelord
I notice Melkor didn't follow up on the interaction Day 1 between Ultra and I that proves I can't ever be scum with him. I'm inclined to think it perhaps doesn't exist!
based. i say we cap him b4 pot and blue, wanna join?

vote lynch melkor

can u look at sigis as well

Status
Not open for further replies.