Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
Anyway I'm here as a missionary to spread the truth so you can find salvation in anime taste, as a Divine's Proxy.

Demon Slayer is mid, on the level of Skip and Loafer

Is the Order a Rabbit? > Arcane

Sound! Euphonium >>>> JJK

Frieren >> FMA

Mushoku Tensei > AoT

Day-4: Big Mom Targets

naomi part is not just from worst, it's also from me, not to mention we know her role
I actually think her role could only die to Omga Kills, she keps harping about Big Mom using her Omega kill last phase and telling me to read between the lines lol.
The three players that got hit with Big Moms Heavenly Bonbon

why would i compliment orca when he is outed scum?
Who got role blocked via Candy Sting

Italy defending really well but Spain is moving eloquently and with precision. Another nail bitter.
maybe I was to ambitious with a 2-2 prediction. lol.

Iโ€™d love to see a Turks vs Spaniard game. Iโ€™d be the most beautiful game of football the 21st century would see.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
Don't listen to Ekko

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
Italy defending really well but Spain is moving eloquently and with precision. Another nail bitter.
maybe I was to ambitious with a 2-2 prediction. lol.

Iโ€™d love to see a Turks vs Spaniard game. Iโ€™d be the most beautiful game of football the 21st century would see.
vote melkor AM, blue is lynch immune

Mashiro Blue

โ€Ž
im not moving off of open scum who just killed watson....
Actually to be technically correct it was a pirate assist that Kaidou won and he used to copy Croc's burst mode ability.

CC's ability only bypassed the marine's restriction.

Status
Not open for further replies.