General & Others On a scale of 1-10 How Close are you to Dropping One Piece?

How close are you?

• Total voters

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Tbh it van get final season of got bad and I still wouldn't drop it

Way to many years invested into this story

I dont think dropping it for good is an option for me, but if Oda dont stop with the shitty writting i might put it on hold and read it once two or three arcs are done, and for that i am at 5 or 6.

Everyone voting 10 are on cope, no fucking way yall will drop it for good after following it weekly for years, max you'll do is put it on hold, even if the story is shit you will come back to the ending.
:goyea:

Funny how majority of the people that voted 10 are apart of a certain fanbase :gokulaugh:
But yeah the bonney shit was indeed wild, so wild that i HAD to vote a 5 cause wtf?

I’m still waiting on Shanks true power, Sanji’s growth in both power and as a character, same with usopp but to a much lesser extent, i’m waiting on the fall of the WG, the story behind the name of “D”, the 9 holy knights, Luffy meeting his father and reuniting with his grandpa, usopp meeting his pops, brook meeting laboon

There’s just too much to want to quit and drop one piece right away. We Don’t even know anything about rocks or the lurking legend yet!

I’m just gonna hope oda has something new in store for luffy or bonney is just a nerfed replica