Fanclub King the Wildfire Fanclub

How much has King stocks gone up lately?

Hakiless child lunarians with poor combat skill having child King's DNA as base, are still running around without damage.

King matched and even overpowered serious Zoro in CQC without even speed/flame-off mode, when he could compete in haki (pre KoH/advanced conqueror's)
Zoro casually dodged barrage of named attacks from Lucci (who himself has hype for his speed/CQC) and almost one shotted him, the moment he got serious without even bandana.

And now, nitoryuu Zoro (without bandana again) had equal clash with Gandhi gorosei, where both were sent flying.
King sent Zoro flying pre KoH.

Wing:steef:

How much has King stocks gone up lately?

Hakiless child lunarians with poor combat skill having child King's DNA as base, are still running around without damage.

King matched and even overpowered serious Zoro in CQC without even speed/flame-off mode, when he could compete in haki (pre KoH/advanced conqueror's)
Zoro casually dodged barrage of named attacks from Lucci (who himself has hype for his speed/CQC) and almost one shotted him, the moment he got serious without even bandana.

And now, nitoryuu Zoro (without bandana again) had equal clash with Gandhi gorosei, where both were sent flying.
King sent Zoro flying pre KoH.

Wing:steef:
Deserves some respect
Is there some hidden Marco wank agenda too?

You forgot against Kaido too
It's just standard, countering blast breath became nothing at that point for characters of any worth, especially given Marco's powers against fire. It would be embarrassing if he couldn't do that

Feats of matching Akainu's and BM's attacks especially strong feats of physical power that are much more worthy of mention.
As well as being on offensive against both King and Queen in CQC

It's just standard, countering blast breath became nothing at that point for characters of any worth, especially given Marco's powers against fire. It would be embarrassing if he couldn't do that

Feats of matching Akainu's and BM's attacks especially strong feats of physical power that are much more worthy of mention.
As well as being on offensive against both King and Queen in CQC
Yeah, it is a shame how just because Kata lost to Luffy all YC1s have been brought low. Like people don't understand that Marco was a Yonko candidate.

King is getting some much deserved hype and respect now.

It infuriates me when people start putting guys like Sanji etc above Marco. The feats and portrayal for Marco dwarves Sanjis. Even Lucci, Law and Kid are not above Marco imo. Imagine Shanks asking a guy to join his crew multiple times when he can 0.5 shot him.

Kata was just unlucky that he had to be sacrificed for Luffys progression, but then he was not like Marco and King, recognized RHM of their Yonkos.

Yeah, it is a shame how just because Kata lost to Luffy all YC1s have been brought low. Like people don't understand that Marco was a Yonko candidate.

King is getting some much deserved hype and respect now.

It infuriates me when people start putting guys like Sanji etc above Marco. The feats and portrayal for Marco dwarves Sanjis. Even Lucci, Law and Kid are not above Marco imo. Imagine Shanks asking a guy to join his crew multiple times when he can 0.5 shot him.

Kata was just unlucky that he had to be sacrificed for Luffys progression, but then he was not like Marco and King, recognized RHM of their Yonkos.
Right.

Luffy getting blitz and one shot by base Kaido, after he grew to be relative to Katakuri, did one hell of a propaganda campaign to bring down the YC1s in the eyes of the fanbase.

This even resulted in an indirect propaganda campaign to bring down the admirals' (and Mihawk's) portrayal as collateral damage, cause WB's top commanders were holding their own against admirals.
People might not remember, but yonkos taking down admirals with a mid diff (or even lower) was a common take during pre rooftop era.

When in reality, Luffy's one shot was just the exception, and only served to show that Katakuri was a glass canon and weakest YC1.
Big Mom's crew really was the weakest in raw power, it is increasingly becoming abundantly clear.
Aokiji no diff'd Cracker as collateral damage, while Jozu was fighting very well against Aokiji.

Marco came and fought BM for almost as long as scabbards vs Kaido, and came out of it unscathed. This was the first real sign that Marco's feats against admirals weren't retconned, or that admirals were weak compared to Yonkos.
King was basically mid diffing rooftop Zoro, who looked FAR superior to post WCI Luffy. Then we got King's flashback where Kaido called teenage King strong, and founded the beast pirates with him as the actual first mate, where more of their duo moments were revealed.

We should really just adjust the powerscaling of commanders.

King, Marco, Jozu and Vista are simply far stronger than people give them credit for.
They can hold their own against top tiers.

Whitebeard had world's strongest crew.
It narratively wouldn't make any impact, if his top commanders were utter fodder against top tiers.

I still believe King is yet to return.
First of all, despite denying it to Kaido, he was still waiting for Joy Boy, and Kaido said so himself. King didn't use the name Nika, like the slaves did, but the name his nakama, Zunesha, called him. That is why I believe he is a descendent of Joy Boy's nakama. He also has a motive to join him, his people lost the Red Line to the Celestial Dragons, and were pursued by them until they were virtually extinct.

King knows that Yamato knows about Joy Boy. Now with this new cover story, her route is about to cross the former prisoner mine where King and Queen are. She carries meds O-Tsuru gave her. For what purpose if not to heal them? People say Yamato is about to collect new "scabbards", maybe King and Queen will be part of them if Yamato saves their lives.

Now that Caribou is going to tell Teach about the ancient weapons, it is most likely Teach will pay a visit to Wano. The other weapon is too complicated to obtain by a crew of devil fruit users. Yamato, King, Queen and Momo with his original scabbards will have to protect Wano from Blackbeard, and I'm pretty sure it's going to get interesting, since we've seen Teach's fear of Lunarians. King is probably the only one whose power will not diminish by much if Teach touches him.

That's my speculation, lets see how much of it will eventually come true, if at all.

I've been worried about King ever since he fell off Onigashima, but I don't follow your logic. S-hawk is part King, and what's doffy got to do with it? He was not Zoro's opponent.
The idea is based on Mihawk's words that CG needs more menpower. And since it's already consisting of 3 former shichibukai it's theorized that they will hire Doffy and Weevil too. Both are sitting at ID.

It's also a pattern that many top tiers have shown their teeth in the recent months. The only 2 missing are Dragon and Mihawk. So following this logic it might hint at Mihawk crashing ID to get them, at least Doffy. That would let Mihawk flex muscle a bit, either against Magellan or an admiral, and also solve the other topic of menpower.

Admiral because Fujitora almost entirely told his story already. He won't really be supporting the CDs following these scandalous revelations as we've seen him already freeing slaves at MJ. He's made enemies at MJ and also in MF. This leaves him no real place. Hence, a very suited character to get hypetooled.

King is just collateral damage within all these schemes. It's just theory on theory right now but somewhat based on patterns and a quite possible outcome.

King is just collateral damage within all these schemes. It's just theory on theory right now but somewhat based on patterns and a quite possible outcome.
I still don't get what King has to do with it. Oh, do you think Ryokugyu took him to Impel Down? I think it's highly unlikely. He trusted his fruit and thought him dead. Why bother checking on him when he has to flee Shanks?