Fanclub King the Wildfire Fanclub

I still don't get what King has to do with it. Oh, do you think Ryokugyu took him to Impel Down? I think it's highly unlikely. He trusted his fruit and thought him dead. Why bother checking on him when he has to flee Shanks?
Green bull ordered the fodder marines to fetch the BP remnants before he went his way to the feast.
As I said, it's unlikely but could happen. Where else would they lock away King and Queen. Lvl 6 of ID, same place where doffy sits.

Green bull ordered the fodder marines to fetch the BP remnants before he went his way to the feast.
Not exactly. He ordered one warship to to return there, without letting Akainu know about it. He didn't say what it was for.
And if Marco couldn't fly all the way to his island and needed to take a ride in a boat, then surely Ryokugyu had to do the same. There's no need to fetch dead pirates to prison. I think he thought they were dead or dying when he left them.
And that's why I am worried about King. His race is not that easy to kill, but injury added upon injury, is not that easy to recover from either.
I think he is still in the prisoner mine, because there was a hint that Pluton might lie underneath it. And knowing about Joy Boy, I think he could also know about the ancient weapons, and perhaps even he was the one who suggested to Kaido to conquer it. People were debating a lot if King and Queen were prisoners there. But if my guess is true, they were actually guarding it from invaders, even after Kaido's death.

Not exactly. He ordered one warship to to return there, without letting Akainu know about it. He didn't say what it was for.
And if Marco couldn't fly all the way to his island and needed to take a ride in a boat, then surely Ryokugyu had to do the same. There's no need to fetch dead pirates to prison. I think he thought they were dead or dying when he left them.
And that's why I am worried about King. His race is not that easy to kill, but injury added upon injury, is not that easy to recover from either.
I think he is still in the prisoner mine, because there was a hint that Pluton might lie underneath it. And knowing about Joy Boy, I think he could also know about the ancient weapons, and perhaps even he was the one who suggested to Kaido to conquer it. People were debating a lot if King and Queen were prisoners there. But if my guess is true, they were actually guarding it from invaders, even after Kaido's death.
Let's wait. If he's still around on wano, he'll surely encounter Yamato. If he's at ID, we'll at least see him in case Mihawk really goes there.