Euro 2024!!! Kicktipp

Apollo

The Sol King
5 minutes of Giroud were already better than 75 minutes of Thuram.

If Deschamps starts Thuram in the 3rd match, I am convinced Thuram is blackmailing him to start.

I think Netherlands played for a point tbh. Might come back to bite them cause I don't think Austria will be easy. Don't sleep on my guy Rangnick
Yeah they showed nothing but now they are qualified. France missed too much. In any case with 4 points, France and Netherlands are qualified.

So a draw is enough for Austria next game. The real question is who gonna end up 1st, 2nd and 3rd. You can avoid some big games next rounds. The 2nd gonna face England (if they end up 1st too) next round.

Apollo

The Sol King
They are disqualified bro. it's a direct matchup ranking. Poland can't overtake Austria. Or am I wrong ?
iirc, they will take the best four teams that rank 3rd in their groups. Poland pretty much has no chance for that now, their next game is France.

The 1% chance is if they win 7-0 against France somehow and qualify as a 3rd on goal difference.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Yeah they showed nothing but now they are qualified. France missed too much. In any case with 4 points, France and Netherlands are qualified.

So a draw is enough for Austria next game. The real question is who gonna end up 1st, 2nd and 3rd. You can avoid some big games next rounds. The 2nd gonna face England (if they end up 1st too) next round.
Yeah, I was referring to their seeding. I kinda lose respect for teams that point count and don't go all out for the top position if they have a shot.