Euro 2024!!! Kicktipp

England or Spain, who wins today?

• Total voters
So it all ended, Spain won the Euro 2024 and it was really a great tournament, not peak like Wm 2022 but still great, we got 214 pages with show our great bond as community. I really love the time spending here with you guys, make football 100x better for me.
And I hope this will became a tradition in worstgen for the future, our special kicktipp rounds.

The 3 top winner of the kicktipp tournament:

Thx everyone for this amazing thread, keep health, If you guys want again one for champions league, tell me.

So it all ended, Spain won the Euro 2024 and it was really a great tournament, not peak like Wm 2022 but still great, we got 214 pages with show our great bond as community. I really love the time spending here with you guys, make football 100x better for me.
And I hope this will became a tradition in worstgen for the future, our special kicktipp rounds.

The 3 top winner of the kicktipp tournament:

Thx everyone for this amazing thread, keep health, If you guys want again one for champions league, tell me.
Yeah thanks tyki. Do it yeah, nothing to lose :smoothy:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...-england-manager-after-euro-2024-final-defeat

Southgate expectedly announced his resigning from his post as England coach, England should be grateful for what he has done in 8 years, but this also gives a chance for a new beginning.
Grateful for what. Playing for a 1-0 or a 1-1 draw everytime? 😭💀

Glad he's gone.

But far too late.

The stronger sides will re-emerge again with new talents.

These last 8 years were the best chance for silverware.

That may be so, but another hyped "golden generation" didn't get together as a team nearly as much as this one does under Southgate even if the football doesn't look aesthetically pleasing (i frankly got bored watching some of these England matches). Either way, he stepped down now after 2 lost finals and now its FAs job to find a trainer to finally stop "the curse" of the most underachieving football nation with no title in 58 years and 1 title in its entire history. I would rather not be in the shoes of Southgates successor regardless of whom FA chooses and how decorated with trophies that new coach is in his career.

Last edited: