Spoiler One Piece Chapter 985 Spoilers Discussion

Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MD Zolo

I have not been able to make posts due to work and family engagements, but the chapter seems to be on fire.

The Colorspread is really well done and I must say I like that this one doesn't feature the Straw Hats and I am a little hurt (as always in such cases) that Zoro isn't featured, but he would be so out-of-place for this.

Back to the chapter. I didn't read the comments here, so I don't know about any new developments. But is Orochi dead for real or does he have a trick up his sleeves? I still think Orochi's story isn't finished yet. Somebody has to boil. Nobody is boiling yet.

There is no luffy without rubber fruit
There is no law without his hax
There is no fujitora without his gravity
There is no original admiral without their fruits
There is no uchiha without sharingan
No zoro without swords
This are their powers and you're discrediting him cause he's using them

Imagine saying since kuzan won luffy with ice, it doesn't count because it's not physical
Zoro without sword still beat Law. He mutoryu Law, or scare him with aura.

So stamina can't come back? Hahaha :gokulaugh:
Jesus, it's like you make up whatever bullshit to fit your excuses.
Stamina returned magically and he is using it to my god :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
▪he cutted a meteor
▪He was using room to escape doffy and fuji
▪he was pinned down with a weakest gravity while fuji didn't even pay attention
▪he escaped using room and Fuji's distraction and escaped from Doffy
▪he used room to help Sanji
▪he sent a meteor to a ship
▪he fought doffy on the bridge
Each event is followed with other there is no time between them and you are saying his stamina came back:suresure: and he is using it continuously:milaugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Stamina returned magically and he is using it to my god we got a retard here :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
▪he cutted a meteor
▪He was using room to escape doffy and fuji
▪he was pinned down with a weakest gravity while fuji didn't even pay attention
▪he escaped using room and Fuji's distraction and escaped from Doffy
▪he used room to help Sanji
▪he sent a meteor to a ship
▪he fought doffy on the bridge
Each event is followed with other there is no time between them and you are saying his stamina came back:suresure: and he is using it continuously:milaugh:
Ever heard of breathing? You should try it... and maybe learn a thing or two.

Law has the most broken devil fruit in One Piece. Period. It's literally called the "OP" devil fruit, and Doflamingo referred to it as the "Ultimate Devil Fruit". It costs more than the bounties of Kaido and Big Mom. Zoro can suck his left nut.

Doflamingo is by far the most versatile DF user in One Piece (similar to Perospero, but physically much stronger), so he was able to match Law toe-to-toe. But wait until there is someone that can't stitch their organs together.

Zoro has 0 moves that are this ^ strong. In fact in terms of lethality, I'd say pre-Wano even Luffy didn't, because Gamma Knife would still do better against Kaido than KKG.

Yeah, we arent changing our arguments every 10 chapters or even faster, we got our eyes on the price since the start - Kaido's head.
Kaido is stronger than Mihawk, Zoro's EOS goal. Stop being delusional.

Zoro's last opponents were Pica and Killer, and these guys are talking about Kaido, the strongest character in One Piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.