Me and @RebelliousSoma waiting for 1120 spoilers alone in this thread after everyone drops One Piece after 1119
I used to watch Monster Rancher anime on TV as a kid, wasn't much else to watch at that hour. I really didn't want to be reminded of the cringe intro. Guess the mods really were triggered by 1118 too? This thread title expresses anger.

What could be the most hysteria causing chapter? No 1119 spoilers yet.

I am looking to the two nikas practising rope jumping with the gorosei as rope and Sanji revealing that he was injected with Nika's DNA by Judge so we can have 3 Nika, then Sanji could cook the boar.
Post automatically merged:

BB's fruit has a very high probability to become another "renamed god fruit"

Warrior of hate: Bika :zehaha:
Baka Baka no mi *

I have a twitter account. But I'm not using it for Carrot anymore.

Indeed, those who hated this chapter are people who completely missed the point about the nature of what One Piece was about to begin with.
Dude, your behavior just proves that those who admire the so-called freedom in fictional works hate freedom in real life. You are literally denying the permissibility of two different opinions. I can understand the essence and at the same time hate it.

Dude, your behavior just proves that those who admire the so-called freedom in fictional works hate freedom in real life. You are literally denying the permissibility of two different opinions. I can understand the essence and at the same time hate it.
(Although this has nothing to do with the INITIAL chapters about romantic pirates)

Last edited:

(Although this has nothing to do with the INITIAL chapters about romantic pirates)
People who talk about acceptance are the one who hates different people most.