Anime Discussion [Fall 2024] Anime Seasonals - General Discussion [Season of Creepiness]

Do you want more pinned threads in this section? For example a thread dedicated for anime news?

• Total voters
Man I havent watched any anime in ages, besides demon slayer and kingdom I pretty much skipped everything. Anything out there with a good action story anyone wanna recommend? I will watch a romance as well as long as it's not ecchi focused and extremely cringe.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
I can't really describe it, it's just a bit boring. The characters are alright but nothing special etc. I will still finish it of course so I'll give my proper thoughts then.

Kamisama kiss is such an hidden jewel

9/10
It's great! Wish the anime had adapted the full manga as there was still alot to get through! It's still farily popular so I hope they do a remake one day!

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Man I havent watched any anime in ages, besides demon slayer and kingdom I pretty much skipped everything. Anything out there with a good action story anyone wanna recommend? I will watch a romance as well as long as it's not ecchi focused and extremely cringe.
my favourite action story right now is Kaiju no. 8

it's also the newest anime in that genre, it will def satisfy the demand on action, plot and great characters
Post automatically merged:

and the production is chefskiss :endthis:

AL sama

Red Haired
I can't really describe it, it's just a bit boring. The characters are alright but nothing special etc. I will still finish it of course so I'll give my proper thoughts then.
I'd say almost everything about it is special so I m really not sure where you're coming from

it's also the newest anime in that genre, it will def satisfy the demand on action, plot and great characters

no

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Who do you think it is?
the catgirl from Dungeon Meshi or Kikoru from Kaiju no. 8
:ronalaugh:
also maybe I have to retract from this statement

Nora from Spice and Wolf is like probably up there. with each episodes on screen she grows more and more on me.

I LOVE HER AAAAAA
gotta bite through, you will love Nora lol, she is waifu of the season

Thank you my good sir I will give it a watch.
try one of these

heavenly delusion
vivy
my home hero
frieren
Thanks Al. I will randomly pick one

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
also maybe I have to retract from this statement

Nora from Spice and Wolf is like probably up there. with each episodes on screen she grows more and more on me.

I LOVE HER AAAAAA

gotta bite through, you will love Nora lol, she is waifu of the season

Nora is pretty sweet.

It's great! Wish the anime had adapted the full manga as there was still alot to get through! It's still farily popular so I hope they do a remake one day!
I had this feeling some things were left of. Like the plot of
that guy trying to take his body back from the Underworld which got forgotten in the anime
Fortunately, it didn't take away my enjoyment as the main focus of the story was well delivered imo.

For S&W, I guess if someone is not interested in economics, they could eventually not like the series as much. I personally don't care about the economics part that much, but it doesn't bother me either.