They all are. Honestly, can't believe people still even post Ledon's retarded hints or give him attention for them.

Fiends gonna fiend I guess, but they're completely useless and are posted for nothing but stroking his own e-penis
People posting on his hints fuels the need for more hints to gain more attention. It's a vicious cycle.
Post automatically merged:

Spoilers are usually out in 5-6 hours from now.
There was summary by now on previous weeks. Spoilers from TikTok guy for example.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
People posting on his hints fuels the need for more hints to gain more attention. It's a vicious cycle.

There was summary by now on previous weeks. Spoilers from TikTok guy for example.
Yeah, I only just started reading spoilers again for the first time in months, but even before then I haven't looked at his dumbass gifs.

And going by previous weeks, the first summary drops around 12 pm ET on Tuesday as far as i can see, so in 5-ish more hours

@Peroroncino told me a great joke, I laughed hard, do you know what he told?
"Brazil and England national teams"
Love this joke
:suresure::kayneshrug:
I was just cooking him in the Euros thread. Blud talked that shit and can't beat Costa Rica. At least England won their first game😭
@Peroroncino Can't even beat Costa Rica, Ronaldinho definitely cancelled his ESPN+ subscription after the game 😭😭😭

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!