Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Overreaction last chapter was even worse than what I expect from Worstgen :josad:

I mean I understand it's a horrible development if she's literally going Gear 5th, but it's obviously not the case and the next chapters will confirm that.

She's a child, and that's how she envisions the most free looking form. She's not gonna suddenly have rubber awakening and top tier CoC lol
you should've seen when luffy was revealed to have a mythical zoan and we had a tsunami of threads saying everyone actually had mythical zoans all along

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Problem is Oda can make it canon at a whim or make Zoro look bad in a fight for no reason before they recover and win the battle.
Like Zoro fighting off-screen multiple chapters only to get taunted by Sanji and then instantly finish the fight.
oda can make anything canon he is the author lol. That doesn't mean anything

Exactly, wonder how all the haters will reacts if she turns back already after throwing only one puny attack in this form
Lmao giant chef about to have 2 Nikas
Overreaction last chapter was even worse than what I expect from Worstgen :josad:

I mean I understand it's a horrible development if she's literally going Gear 5th, but it's obviously not the case and the next chapters will confirm that.

She's a child, and that's how she envisions the most free looking form. She's not gonna suddenly have rubber awakening and top tier CoC lol
Bonika!
I hope we never get a fanart of that like sonic

maybe the gorosei have a point about humanity…

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
β€Ž
Every time I read one of your posts

How does your brain work bro?
Have you ever someone who was insane, but still somewhat functional? Yep, that's me.

All the warning signs were there, people just didn't care as long as I got good grades and did what I was told. Eventually I realized "oh, people will never care how I feel... they just care if I perform for them. No amount of success in academics or the workplace will ever give me any tangible happiness, just quicks highs and long lows." And ever since I've embraced my insanity as a result of the world around us, and tried to use humor/sanity to deal with that.

Honestly the reason it pisses me off when people get so angry over One Piece is because the series has kept me going a good number of times, and I wish the people who hated One Piece could do it WITHOUT attacking everyone who actually likes the series.

I need to do a better job of spreading more humor...

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
Have you ever someone who was insane, but still somewhat functional? Yep, that's me.

All the warning signs were there, people just didn't care as long as I got good grades and did what I was told. Eventually I realized "oh, people will never care how I feel... they just care if I perform for them. No amount of success in academics or the workplace will ever give me any tangible happiness, just quicks highs and long lows." And ever since I've embraced my insanity as a result of the world around us, and tried to use humor/sanity to deal with that.

Honestly the reason it pisses me off when people get so angry over One Piece is because the series has kept me going a good number of times, and I wish the people who hated One Piece could do it WITHOUT attacking everyone who actually likes the series.

You're definitely one of the funniest folks around. And yeah, fandoms attacking each other is cancer. I hope you find a place where it doesn't bother you.

My thoughts have always been if I don’t like something don’t engage with the fandom and ruin it for others. I love One Piece has a whole, but I have been disappointed with different developments. Why should I waste my time and energy being angry about it? I can’t control what Oda does with his story. I can only control my emotions and how I respond to it.

My thoughts have always been if I don’t like something don’t engage with the fandom and ruin it for others. I love One Piece has a whole, but I have been disappointed with different developments. Why should I waste my time and energy being angry about it? I can’t control what Oda does with his story. I can only control my emotions and how I respond to it.
I remember actually liking the comedian fight in JJK but some fans were angry about it.

It's not the same with the double Nika, but seeing the reactions it made me pick a side. I prefer complete and absolute control over reality, nothing beats that.

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
That's pretty much how most normal people act. Unfortunately, hardcore online fandoms rarely attract regular folks. So you're the exception around here.

I remember actually liking the comedian fight in JJK but some fans were angry about it.

It's not the same with the double Nika, but seeing the reactions it made me pick a side. I prefer complete and absolute control over reality, nothing beats that.
I can’t comment on JJK because I don’t read it. I can imagine that this comedian fight caused a lot of fandom toxicity.

I wasn’t bothered with the double Nika because it could just be empty hype. Bonney transforms but can’t stay in that form. There’s a lot of questions that need to be answered. I’m just waiting to see the direction it goes in.