Oda is degrading this manga keep some things exclusive
The most hyped younkou apparently from 900 chapters don't weight shit even after someone defeats them
Not a single person takes the straw hat seriously
Fucking some marines were ready to lock up luffy

Recommend me some good isekai manga
I am tired of this goofy shit
Like Solo Leveling or what?

- Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint
- Pick me Up
Post automatically merged:

Oda is degrading this manga keep some things exclusive
The most hyped younkou apparently from 900 chapters don't weight shit even after someone defeats them
Not a single person takes the straw hat seriously
Fucking some marines were ready to lock up luffy
My issue is the pointless secrecy for some elements is unnecessary. Gorosei secret forms didn't need to be hidden. Same goes for Imu, I bet it will be a disappointment.

Recommend me some good isekai manga
I am tired of this goofy shit
Jobless Reincarnation - Mostly good with some… questionable shit
Slime Isekai - Honestly very solid despite the weird premise and fanservice
How a realist hero built a nation - Actually a pretty good nation building anime
No Game No Life - Classic Isekai with a solid concept despite the harem fanservice

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
My thoughts have always been if I don’t like something don’t engage with the fandom and ruin it for others. I love One Piece has a whole, but I have been disappointed with different developments. Why should I waste my time and energy being angry about it? I can’t control what Oda does with his story. I can only control my emotions and how I respond to it.
Love this approach. I could learn a lot from it.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
My thoughts have always been if I don’t like something don’t engage with the fandom and ruin it for others. I love One Piece has a whole, but I have been disappointed with different developments. Why should I waste my time and energy being angry about it? I can’t control what Oda does with his story. I can only control my emotions and how I respond to it.
Why are you tryna kill the entire Forum Activity?