Break Week Sanjis opponent on Blackbeard pirates while zoros (Shiryu) forces Zoros observation haki to bloom

so who ever Sanji fights has to be quite durable ( given that shiryu will be tricky for zoros observation ( his weak point and Sanji specialty) while sanjis ap will grow

so I like to say kuzan due to how strong he is and it will challenge his ap

(or lafitte ( note lafitte is the 5th captain like Sanji is the 5th strawhat and shiryu is the 2nd captain while Zoro is the 2nd strawhat to join ( yes Luffy counts he is first this is odas statement)

or green bull if the theory that green bull is a Blackbeard spy on the Marines is coming true ( note black leg is the name of a disease fatal to cattle and Sanji fought queen the plague) ( basically it would be neat for Zoro and Sanji to both face people who used to be working for the government but joined bb

and the theory I read pointed out how Sanji and Luffy are often foils and the fact his first meeting of Blackbeard showed a contrast in taste while Sanji and green bulls first introductions focused on food and women while Sanji liked serving while green bull wanted to be served by women

( green bull > fujitora note that fujitora was injured after their encounter while gb was fine)

Saying that he would eat even if it’s a nuisance solely if he’d get to flirt with a girl vs Sanji putting himself aside and preparing his best dishes for ladies

From what I gathered so far, according to OP Fandom, Sanji will fight the weaker BBP. So it's either :

1. Doc Q : he uses food as weapons & can fly, something Sanji dislike as a chef. There is a track record for food-using opponent, Wanze

2. Pizarro : both are from North Blue & have royalty background. Sanji has a track record fighting North Blue opponent (Jabra).

3. Vasco Shot : both are pervert & once got turned into stone by Hancock. Sanji has a track record fighting a pervert before, Absalom.

4. San Juan Wolf : a giant opponent. Sanji has a track record fighting a very large opponent before, Oar & Wadatsumi.

F

Foul Legacy

Why do Ya'll think every opponent zori gets , zori will be pushed.
So far only mr.1 , Kaku and king (kaidou) if counted has pushed zori to extreme. No one else...
Haki bloom happens in extreme fights only.
I expect mihawk and Nasu to be more tougher

Sanji won't get a power up involving ap when Oda barely makes him use the frit jamble.
Bonus point, Oda already forgot about the defense piercing element of the heat, something that should be the focus of Jambe.

So Oda's upgrades so far is for aesthetic & thematic only (blue=his color, his dream, his mother, etc).

Shiryu's definitely going to make Zoro get FS. I don't know why my fellow Zoro bros deny it, it's not like FS is bad, it's quite a useful skill.
Because Oda often uses FS defensively, so if Zoro does use it, it gives the impression that "he needs to avoid X attacks".

When in actuality Zoro can tank/bulldoze through everything.

It then also affects "facing enemy head on" theme of samurai.

Zoro has a tendency to get lost and didn’t notice the sepharim had lunarian blood

I imagine zoro would tie in that gag to actual plot point since oda did that for sanji plus it would fit for zoro and sanji due to their rivalry to specialize in their rivals weak point

Zoro has a tendency to get lost and didn’t notice the sepharim had lunarian blood

I imagine zoro would tie in that gag to actual plot point since oda did that for sanji plus it would fit for zoro and sanji due to their rivalry to specialize in their rivals weak point
That is Zoro being stupid it has nothing to do with him “having poor CoO”

Zoro on the roof was reacting and noticing things faster than Luffy who at the time was already using FS. People who think Zoro has bad CoO are for me just as dumb and stupid as those who think he is slow and weak against fast characters