Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters
F

Foul Legacy

Which is bigger and by how much.

Onighishima or Egghead.

My opinion egghead is nearly twice or thrice bigger than Onighishima

Retards still thinking Onigashima is a big island
For years deluded fans have used this panel to scale Onigashima as this inconceivably massive island 10 times the size of Marineford
They convinced themselves that the Sunny with a height of 56 meters is as big as this average fence in the yellow circle

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
You actual clowns its called perspective lmaooo

This is what the fence looks like compared to normal sized characters

If you want to draw the 56meter Sunny in actual size next to this fence, it'd look something like this​

Good lord

@Elder Lee Hung @MarineHQ @Apollo @SakazOuki @Admiral Mou Bu @silverfire @Extravlad @The Buddha @RayanOO @TheAncientCenturion @DarkWitch @SakazukiTheFist @Owl Ki @BigAmmi @Le Fishe D. Tomdou @scoobie3 @U c 4 up da idly @haxxor @MonsterKaido @Tejas @Blackbeard @Erkan12 @SkySanji @Pringles @Sentinel @Red Admiral @Chaves @TheKnightOfTheSea @Shiroyru @Jailer @Philosoraptor @HA001 @nik87 @ShishioIsBack @Finalbeta @Roronoa-sama @ConquistadoR @Cruxroux @CbShadow @Reborn @Mr. Reloaded @Lor D. Coast @mly90 @Blazing Lion @Fleet Leader Fenaker @Gari @Sekai Saikyō Mihawk @Ice devil slayer @Franosuke @Peroroncino @Ssg super suit coby @The White Crane @Artem @Shasha23 @zenox @m0nst3Rx @ThunderSupernova @Nidai_Kitetsu @Orojackson Refugee @LadyVados @Manos. AsuraZoro @Superior to you @GUI-KHAN
@Sir Yasheen @Embers Kaios @MonsterZoro @Chrono @Hueconite @SDfear @Doggo @RayanOO @Tobra @BangOO🍅 @U c 4 up da idly @Jackteo @traxex123 @M944 @Julius @Hedfi @Lion of Olympus @soheilhazrat @SaitamaSanji @Mackiss @Necrohol @Kiiro @Kishido @WizardKing @Soyz
@DonWick @Adamxero @Kerkovian @Tai long @Swallalala @Luffy is the mc @Yoho @Nikuzi @Pantheos @K!NG HARA$H!MA @Finalbeta @park_min young @Roo @Heart pirate @ReggieZoldyck21 @Boundless @Monkey D Theories @ZenZu @JoNdule @Albino 👑 @Law-sama @Sugoi
@ConquistadoR @Veku @Plex @Steven (🤣)
@JoNdule @sanjikun @MUUGEN @Albino 👑
@Zolo @Rootbeer @Seatonnes @Ryuarashi
@Uncle Van @Natalija @TheAncientCenturion @RayanOO @Pantheos @Gol D. Roger @AL sama @Bogard @Jiihad
Egghead is at least x3 Onigashima’s size in diameter

Onigashima is several times bigger at least, this still clears

That's just the little "lake" inside of Onigashima lmfao
This rather indicates Onigashima being much MUCH smaller than Egghead.
I think this panel is even quite inaccurately drawn considering how small the skull is.
Rooftop felt like a football field. If this panel were accurate rooftop would be the size of Zoro's training room.

Egghead is much bigger I think, at least twice as big. It took some characters chapter to go from a to b. The giants are running for their lives for several chapters now and they haven't even been at the center of the island.

This rather indicates Onigashima being much MUCH smaller than Egghead.
I think this panel is even quite inaccurately drawn considering how small the skull is.
Rooftop felt like a football field. If this panel were accurate rooftop would be the size of Zoro's training room.

Egghead is much bigger I think, at least twice as big. It took some characters chapter to go from a to b. The giants are running for their lives for several chapters now and they haven't even been at the center of the island.
How does it indicate that? The skull is in the background and the focus objects are in the foreground, it's something called perspective, but even still, the skull absolutely dwarfs those things that are around a kilometer tall.

I'm really not understanding how you came to that conclusion... you see that ship I circled in the below image? That ship is almost as tall as a football field is wide, sixty meters.

How does it indicate that? The skull is in the background and the focus objects are in the foreground, it's something called perspective, but even still, the skull absolutely dwarfs those things that are around a kilometer tall.

I'm really not understanding how you came to that conclusion... you see that ship I circled in the below image? That ship is almost as tall as a football field is wide, sixty meters.a
See the circled fence that looks bigger than the 56m sunny

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

I'm really not understanding how you came to that conclusion... you see that ship I circled in the below image? That ship is almost as tall as a football field is wide, sixty meters.
Oh I didn't see the ships. Though I wouldn't scale them as large as you did, but rather Sunny like. Where do the 60m come from?

If you start scaling from those ships I agree - Onigashima is much bigger than I said earlier.
But the overall scaling in the image doesn't fit still.

See the stairs below onigashima? Normal sized humans would need ladders to climb them up. They'd be at leat 4-5m high. If the ship's 60m long, the stairs must be even taller. Maybe 15-20m. It's ridiculous.

I think, at least regarding this pic, we can say it's very inaccurate scaling.

The crew reached the core of Onigashima very quickly. The battlefields were very close.

Egghead has shittons of infrastructure including public transportation, something Onigashima lacked entirely. You could walk your way everywhere you wanted.

See the circled fence that looks bigger than the 56m sunny

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Yeah Oda's art is inconsistent and he'll change the sizes of things for the story at the drop of a hat, just look at Enma or Nusjuro's sword.

But the main page we get to show off Onigashima's scale where we even have fodder commenting on how big it is takes precedence

Yeah Oda's art is inconsistent and he'll change the sizes of things for the story at the drop of a hat, just look at Enma or Nusjuro's sword.

But the main page we get to show off Onigashima's scale where we even have fodder commenting on how big it is takes precedence
Scaling a fence equal in size to average people to a 56m ship?
That’s called perspective not inconsistency lmfaaao, the comments don’t mean jack shit

Oh I didn't see the ships. Though I wouldn't scale them as large as you did, but rather Sunny like. Where do the 60m come from?

If you start scaling from those ships I agree - Onigashima is much bigger than I said earlier.
But the overall scaling in the image doesn't fit still.

See the stairs below onigashima? Normal sized humans would need ladders to climb them up. They'd be at leat 4-5m high. If the ship's 60m long, the stairs must be even taller. Maybe 15-20m. It's ridiculous.

I think, at least regarding this pic, we can say it's very inaccurate scaling.

The crew reached the core of Onigashima very quickly. The battlefields were very close.

Egghead has shittons of infrastructure including public transportation, something Onigashima lacked entirely. You could walk your way everywhere you wanted.
Sunny was confirmed to be around sixty meters tall in a Vivre Card iirc

I agree that the size is inconsistent, but it always is when it comes to One Piece, for me though, that page is where Oda specifically details it's scale so it's the most reliable example, of course some will agree or disagree with that because it always depends on what side of the agenda they fall on.

Scaling a fence equal in size to average people to a 56m ship?
That’s called perspective not inconsistency lmfaaao, the comments don’t mean jack shit
That ain't perspective you clown, the Sunny is closer to the point of view than the skull and objects are:milaugh:

This is an example of perspective, it makes Luffy look like twenty feet tall because he's standing closest to the point of view with other character behind him