Chapter Discussion ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1119 : Emeth

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Will Crydo be mentioned in history books ?
:ihaha:
Maybe he gets a line or two saying how he got one shot by Roger’s translator 🤣🤣

Dogkainu‘s head will explode like ballon.

Crydo would piss on Dogkainu.

Don‘t bother replying to me anymore. Can‘t have Ladmirals trolls not UNBLOCKED. So goodbye
Crying goroslave bitch
:risitameh:

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
How? He’s the only one that didn’t have blacked hand. Ie Luffy meant the other two attacks that visibly have haki.
He said you guys used haki and if Franky wasn't a part of that there would be no reason for Oda to even include him in the attack. Him being included with Luffy not specifying is an indication that they all used Haki.

He said you guys used haki and if Franky wasn't a part of that there would be no reason for Oda to even include him in the attack. Him being included with Luffy not specifying is an indication that they all used Haki.
Luffy didn’t ask the guys to use haki.

He told all of them to attack him and when some *visably* used haki, he said it hurts because you used it. Ie luffy wasn’t expecting them to use haki hence he asked Franky with them too because haki wasn’t a condition.
Post automatically merged:

Franky is the most useful Straw Hat, change my mind.

:fransuper::fransuper::fransuper::fransuper:
Hopefully you’re not including Sanji and Zoro with Strawhat in that statement? because everything Franky did this chapter, Sanji did too.

Is it evil that I want Lilith and Atlas to die so Robin is the only Strawhat companion that can read Ponegylph?
(the lengths Oda can go through to spit on her character is unimaginable so fear not Satellites fans they will probably be safe so they can correct Robin’s reading mistakes later).
No I also want them dead

Robot literally left a dent into Pumba's face and people here were downplaying it wtih "tusks break easy".
He hit the fucking HEAD!

Finally!
Atlas is finished, she left the Elbaf ship. :hapnoel:
Why is Oda killing off all other VegaPunks? Only York and her part-time fatass remains?

How the fuck the robot managed to do that?

He hit him in the face, the same face that nika hit with 0 damage :yodawhat:

Robot > yonko
Oda self-own with shitty inconsistent writing.