Chapter Discussion Luffy needs a prosthetic wing because one of them is broken.

Should Sanji be compared to Zoro or Luffy when discussing strength still?

• Yes

Votes: 18 25.7%
  • No

Votes: 52 74.3%

• Total voters

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Explain to me which is stronger G5 or G4 and then explain what does ballon form always has done? Tanking Top tiers attack since MARINEFORD but sengoku is top tier while commander sanji is fraud for not one hit KO'ing luffy far superior :milaugh:
sengoku's punch made luffy come out of balloon though, while ifrit jambe at full power with help from other characters did not

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
for all we know Ifrit jambe HM > Kaido's AdvCoC ragnarok

Both injured Luffy with the same intensity, but here Luffy was in his defense form, immune to physical damage, and Sanji could still overcome this defense and still throw the strongest gorosei away from the island.
You're finished

Sanji is fodder
He can't hurt kaido
Zoro one shots him

Sanji fans Sanji Fans SANJI FANS! Do y'all concede that he is not close to or equal to Zoro? Do yall concede that he is neg diff material for Luffy. Do yall concede that he is a weakling when compared to higher tier characters?

For one his strongest attack to date IJ Hells Memories didn’t do shit to Luffy even when Luffy was tanking attacks from 3 other individuals (Fraud Nika Bonney, Franky & The Gorosei guy). His IJ Hells Memories didn’t even get a seperate panel so show it off. He literally gave Luffy everything he and all Luffy said is it hurts 🀣🀣🀣. He was completely fine after.

If Sanji is the Drake of One Piece Oda is Kendrick Lamar. He is Sanji’s biggest hater. Oda would never let Zoro get a free hit on Luffy without it doing major damage. Luffy didn’t even haki up lol.

Please do not mention Sanji with Luffy or Zoro when you are talking about strength he is weak as fuck in comparison to either. Compare him to Queen lol. Every top tier he stands in front of he gets humbled by.

Proven right again Sanji fucking sucks. I hope this brings his fans to the light. The best thing Sanji can do is leave the crew and join Kidd he will fit right in.

SANJI FANS do y'all concede!?!?!?

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Lorotard

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
β€Ž

If a full power ragnarok and other full momentum advCoC shots to the head from Hybrid Kaidou were getting memed on and couldn't shed a single drop of blood, what made you think Sanji would do something against a Fuusen enhanced G5?

The only bad look for Sanji this chapter was his move being wasted on a group project, not outdoing Kaidou's attacks is ok.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž

If a full power ragnarok and other full momentum advCoC shots to the head from Hybrid Kaidou were getting memed on and couldn't shed a single drop of blood, what made you think Sanji would do something against a Fuusen enhanced G5?

The only bad look for Sanji this chapter was his move being wasted on a group project, not outdoing Kaidou's attacks is ok.
so no statements saying his blunt damage immunity increases, not that i mind the kaido gas though

Idiots don't use their brains when it comes to hate Sanji lmao

Luffy was complaining of pain for a few panels, more than he complained from Kaido's attacks

Here Luffy was in his defense form which is immune to physical attacks. Not even Sengoku, Garp, Kaido could damage Luffy in this form with physical attacks.

Now it’s y’all should have known Sanji couldn’t contend. We did know it’s the Sanjitards that were in denial. I said low diff a long time ago now it’s neg diff.