Chapter Discussion Luffy needs a prosthetic wing because one of them is broken.

Should Sanji be compared to Zoro or Luffy when discussing strength still?

• Yes

Votes: 18 25.7%
  • No

Votes: 52 74.3%

• Total voters
Kaido never attacked Kin'emon with thunder bagua. He hit the scabbards with nameless club attacks.

Rooftop Zoro, rooftop Law, and Yamato are all significantly stronger than post WCI Luffy.

They cant be stronger. Luffy already was stronger than Zoro and Law, you can say that if Zoro at that point had CoC and Law had his awakening.

They cant be stronger. Luffy already was stronger than Zoro and Law, you can say that if Zoro at that point had CoC and Law had his awakening.
What makes post WCI Luffy stronger than rooftop Law/Zoro?

Zoro powering up for an attack gave Big Mom a scare (BM didn't have this reaction to even rooftop Luffy's armament haki) and made Kaido decide to dodge.
Zoro blocked/defelcted hakai, and then went on outmanuever Kaido in CQC and give him a permanent scar after 20 years.

Law went onto fight BM along with Kid, had the majority contribution in BM's loss.

Kaido acknowledged Luffy, Zoro and Law. Said they could've conquered the world if they worked together.
In contrast, Kaido mocked post WCI Luffy and treated him like an ant.

Rooftop Zoro and Law >> post WCI Luffy.
The gap in portrayal and feats is enormous.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I'm talking about Katakuri because he got powercrept pretty hard, it has nothing to do with Future sight, I have already agreed many times that FS is situationally broken. Issue with Katakuri was never his CQC, but his other stats which when compared to current strong characters look WEAK.
The version of Luffy, who was relative in power to him, got blitz and one-shot by base Kaido. Kaido treated him like an insect and mocked him. Meaning, a thunder bagua from base Kaido one shots Katakuri the moment it lands, given that the only stat post WCI Luffy was truly above Katakuri, was in durability.

The gap between rooftop Luffy and post WCI Luffy is massive.
Current Sanji is debatable with Katakuri (only because his attack power also has now been exposed), and is outright stronger than post WCI Luffy. Sanji's portrayal won't allow him to be weaker than post WCI Luffy, who current Luffy can no diff one shot.

Also @Fleet Leader Fenaker , current Sanji stomps out-of-TS G4 Luffy, come on there is a limit to downplay lmao
Marco's offense is worse than Katakuri's.

I'm talking about Katakuri because he got powercrept pretty hard, it has nothing to do with Future sight, I have already agreed many times that FS is situationally broken. Issue with Katakuri was never his CQC, but his other stats which when compared to current strong characters look WEAK.
The version of Luffy, who was relative in power to him, got blitz and one-shot by base Kaido. Kaido treated him like an insect and mocked him. Meaning, a thunder bagua from base Kaido one shots Katakuri the moment it lands, given that the only stat post WCI Luffy was truly above Katakuri, was in durability.

The gap between rooftop Luffy and post WCI Luffy is massive.
Current Sanji is debatable with Katakuri (only because his attack power also has now been exposed), and is outright stronger than post WCI Luffy. Sanji's portrayal won't allow him to be weaker than post WCI Luffy, who current Luffy can no diff one shot.

Also @Fleet Leader Fenaker , current Sanji stomps out-of-TS G4 Luffy, come on there is a limit to downplay lmao
What makes katakuri's defence broken isnt his future sight but the combination of both future sight and his mochi powers. Kaido would never one shot him simply bc katakuri would just turn himself into mochi before kaido could land a hit on him. Luffy is solid unlike katakuri who is basically a logia. So he cant avoid attacks like dogtooth can. Luffy is also just a guy who can use future sight and does it occasionaly. Katakuri's entire fighting style is based on fs thpugh and thus he uses it constantly, making his overall defence much superior to early wano luffy's.