World War 3

How many medals these athelted won?

Is there a world wide famous Punjabi dance or something?
Bhangra
Post automatically merged:

How many medals these athelted won?
Arshad Nadeem Javelin throw

Amir King Khan Boxer

Great Khali πŸ‘

Applies to Both Pakistan Punjab and Indian Punjab
The province contributes approximately 54% to the national income, 61% of the total employment in Pakistan, and houses 53% of the total population

Bhangra

Arshad Nadeem Javelin throw

Amir King Khan Boxer

Great Khali πŸ‘

The province contributes approximately 54% to the national income, 61% of the total employment in Pakistan, and houses 53% of the total population
Sadly there is a great influx of migrants from Afghanistan now which is ruining the social sphere

Last edited:

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
β€Ž
Sadly there is a great influx of migrants from Afghanistan now which is ruining the social sphere
I heard that .

Afghans are too much of ultra-conservative ( especially in women's issues) and causing many social problems in Punjab areas.
Add that security issues too (terrorists, Suicide bombers)

Didn't you guys just deported millions of them months ago?

But it seems like Pakistan will shift from Punjab Centric to Pasthun Centric in coming decades regardless

Pasthun Centric Afghanistan have been disasters

Problem will most likely intensify

I don't remember this lmfao

When?

I heard that .

Afghans are too much of ultra-conservative ( especially in women's issues) and causing many social problems in Punjab areas.

But it seems like Pakistan will shift from Punjab Centric to Pasthun Centric in coming decades regardless

When?

I heard that .

When?
Bro sadly this will be the case I think. Pashtuns moving in from Afghanistan then curse Pakistan but mostly Punjabis. They understand the Pakistani state serves them.

Punjabis are devoid of any ethnocentricism in the Pakistan portion of Punjab. Barely any city dwelling Punjabis even speak it anymore.

The same that happened with the Hazara of Afghanistan will happen to us πŸ˜”

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
β€Ž
Bro sadly this will be the case I think. Pashtuns moving in from Afghanistan then curse Pakistan but mostly Punjabis. They understand the Pakistani state serves them
Too bad

Khalistan when?

Punjabis are devoid of any ethnocentricism in the Pakistan portion of Punjab. Barely any city dwelling Punjabis even speak it anymore
Barely any city dwelling speak native language nowadays.

They speak English

Even Urdu is dying right

The same that happened with the Hazara of Afghanistan will happen to us πŸ˜”
Lol . Stop it.

There's still be over 100 million of you

Don't be pathetic

Why should youngings speak a language that's limited to a region instead of English that can make them connect with people worldwide?!!
Out of 24 suicide bombings this year, 14 were done by Afghan nationals. Moreover there’s smuggling going on in Pakistan. I’ve read personal accounts of Pashtuns in Peshawar who dislike afghans due to smuggling which hurt their business. All countries deport Illegal immigrate idk why Pakistan should treat them different.

Too bad

Khalistan when?

They speak English

Even Urdu is dying right

Lol . Stop it.

Don't be pathetic
Khalistan is cringe. Pakistani Panjabis will never agree. Afghans are still haunted by Ranjit Singh 🀣

Too bad

Khalistan when?

They speak English

Even Urdu is dying right

Lol . Stop it.

Don't be pathetic
Nah Urdu isn't dying like Punjabi tho.

😬is it THIS bad or are you exaggerating?
Exaggerating for now.

I'm thankful for Bollywood and East Panjabis existing ngl. Panjabi has a status in India unlike in Pakistan

Islam and Islamic culture overtaking native Panjabiyat has ruined any Panjabiyat that might have existed in Western Panjab. Pakistani Panjabis are in the false impression that due to being Muslim Afghans are somehow their friends or whatever

Last edited:

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
β€Ž
Out of 24 suicide bombings this year, 14 were done by Afghan nationals. Moreover there’s smuggling going on in Pakistan. I’ve read personal accounts of Pashtuns in Peshawar who dislike afghans due to smuggling which hurt their business. All countries deport Illegal immigrate idk why Pakistan should treat them different.
TTP Right.
Taliban been training them and provide them shelters and commit wild bombings

Paks soldiers is getting killed everyday

TTP Right.
Taliban been training them and provide them shelters and commit wild bombings

Paks soldiers is getting killed everyday
Yes

I love Abrar Ul Haq for that reason

Best Panjabi Pakistani singer by far, not even Atif Aslam is his level in my eyes:

They will never stop sounding funny. They better stick with their native languages.
Medhe loon pe char andayri raat ki Shakal da baloo

Last edited:
Why does Google translate think this is Marathi but only translates something when I manually select Hindi?
cuz google mistranslate is retarded

I'm no giga racist but just looking into the issue it becomes obvious the Pakistani establishment is made up of people who despise Panjabi and allow in Afghan refugees, but solely in the Panjab region. Idk man. Just more proof liberals and leftism in general is estranged from reality when it comes to the ground reality of issues that affect humans. Pakistani liberals continue fighting for the rights of Afghan refugees who hate Pakistan and Panjab. Even Pashtuns hate Afghan refugees.

Btw Afghanistan is the sole nation that hated Pakistan from the moment of its existence in 1947. Durand line and whatnot. Assassinated one of our Prime Ministers. But somehow majority of Pakistans public is actually stupid enough to think because we are Muslim Afghanistan is our brother. Being blamed for the War on Terror in Afghanistan, that was solely the fault of Afghan tribalism, its a neverending humiliation on the world stage. Accepting 1.9 MILLION Afghan refugees was the nail in the coffin tbh.

Even India did not have this amount of hatred towards Pakistan till 1960s

Last edited: