Questions & Mysteries Is Katakuri afraid?

Exactly, even Moriah and Perona have more balls than Katakuri. Once again, your whole arguments supports the idea that Katakuri did not attempt to save his sister because he fears getting trashed in the process, which is the whole point OP was trying to make. You're kinda supporting his views without even realizing it.
''Exactly''? :milaugh: Try to read the full post.

If random fodder can infiltered them, what stopped the almighty Katakuri from doing the same? Again, we're not talking about him fighting a war, but a simple infiltration and rescue.
Random irrelevant fodder have a tendency to go unnoticed because they're random irrelevant fodder, Katakuri is the well-known Sweet Commander of the BMP, the BBP would know the second he stepped foot on Hachinosu.

The way I see it is, him just walking in undetected and breaking Pudding out is impossible, he'd have to fight his way through.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Being reckless fools translates to them having more balls than Katakuri who isn't heading head-on at them? Plus, we don't even know their plan yet, yet y'all jump to conclusions. The BMP will partake in rescuing Pudding, the When and How is important.
I don't think Perona being a raceless fool. She played it pretty well. If she could do that for someone who's not even a blood relative, Kuri has no excuse other than him being a coward. Again, I am not even expecting a war from Kuri, just a rescue attempt like Perona at least. And we've got none so far.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Random irrelevant fodder have a tendency to go unnoticed because they're random irrelevant fodder, Katakuri is the well-known Sweet Commander of the BMP, the BBP would know the second he stepped foot on Hachinosu.

The way I see it is, him just walking in undetected and breaking Pudding out is impossible, he'd have to fight his way through.

Perona is an outsider, and she managed to walk in undetected because the BB pirates are that careless. Katakuri should be able to do that even easier than her, and with his skills and power, it wouldn't be that hard for him to silence the fodder that'd notice him. It's an insult for Katakuri to even think he can't do a simple infiltration that even Perona can manage.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Not the same.

Moria had nothing to worry about, just save Absalom and run away to even East Blue is an option.

If Kata saves Pudding, Whole Cake Island and the rest of his family will get attacked again.
Katakuri is putting his siblings in more danger by not retaliating. It emboldens his enemies if he lets Teach get away with it, the new world isn’t a place to let opportunities go. I mean, at their peak the BMP were already being raided by the Supernova more than any other faction. I can’t imagine someone like Apoo not attacking after this.

I don't think Perona being a raceless fool. She played it pretty well. If she could do that for someone who's not even a blood relative, Kuri has no excuse other than him being a coward. Again, I am not even expecting a war from Kuri, just a rescue attempt like Perona at least. And we've got none so far.
Only because Katakuri hasn't done it so far, doesn't mean it won't happen.
As of now, the focus lies on Egghead Island and Garp trying to rescue Coby. We don't know how strictly Pudding gets guarded or whether the BBP are more alarmed and strengthened their defence ever since Garp attacked them.

I was also expecting that the BMP had done some preparations at least but we gotta do wait a bit further imo.

Anyway, all that talk about Kuri being a coward until he actually does something, most likely with the support of the strawhats, and it will be forgotten again. I'm sure of it lol.

I wouldn't say infiltration is impossible anywhere. Someone as brazen and dumb as Kid managed to infiltrate the Totto Land. It's not beyond a semi-Yonko crew to execute a rescue plan in another Yonko crew. It's even easier when the crew is as careless as the BB pirates. Even Moriah managed to enter their territory without much issues lmao.

The recent events concerning BB pirates should've given him a good enough opportunity, but my guy's calmly waiting for the Pirates Jesus to launch an attack on BB so that he finally gets to save his sister.
I don't think Kidd ever reached the main Island thought. Moria did, but we saw how It went.
Also, since BB's crew has Kuzan, It Is enough that one of them, he or BB, Is present to doom any direct approach.

But let's say the somehow manage to free her: then what?
Kidd's crew was a wandering pirate crew with a secret base and Moria was basically the same, but Totland Is an enormous archipelago known by all. The next thing BB's crew would do Is to level that to the field and take her back. They would have to abandon Totland to have a shot.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Only because Katakuri hasn't done it so far, doesn't mean it won't happen.
As of now, the focus lies on Egghead Island and Garp trying to rescue Coby. We don't know how strictly Pudding gets guarded or whether the BBP are more alarmed and strengthened their defence ever since Garp attacked them.

I was also expecting that the BMP had done some preparations at least but we gotta do wait a bit further imo.

Anyway, all that talk about Kuri being a coward until he actually does something, most likely with the support of the strawhats, and it will be forgotten again. I'm sure of it lol.
I didn't say it won't happen because I am sure he's gonna conveniently remember his sister when Luffy attacks BB. I am questioning the lack of effort and concern so far from their side.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Watching Vegapunk's broadcast which is a massive world-wide event doesn't prove he's doing nothing...
According to Ndule, Kuzan attacked WCI days after the events of WCI. It’s been minimum 6 weeks since then, I’d say still being home is a pretty big indication that he hasn’t done a thing

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I don't think Kidd ever reached the main Island thought. Moria did, but we saw how It went.
Also, since BB's crew has Kuzan, It Is enough that one of them, he or BB, Is present to doom any direct approach.

But let's say the somehow manage to free her: then what?
Kidd's crew was a wandering pirate crew with a secret base and Moria was basically the same, but Totland Is an enormous archipelago known by all. The next thing BB's crew would do Is to level that to the field and take her back. They would have to abandon Totland to have a shot.
Kid accomplished his objective despite getting detected. I am not saying Moriah succeeded, but he managed to enter their territory without much trouble meaning it'd be even easier for someone as capable as Kuri. Look at Perona for instance, she pretty much successfully infiltered them.

No magma dragon, no jackpot, no fire projectiles - the Seraphim are just used at switching their flame mode.
Why would they use shitty fire projectiles when they have lasers? We haven’t even seen the Seaphim go all out yet, so we can’t say that they don’t have the capability to perform a move on the level of Karyuudon