Questions & Mysteries Is Katakuri afraid?

Bro say something other than "calm" and "collective", like, what exactly is he planning here? We get it, he's calm and collective, then what? He calmly and collectively ignores his sister because he knows it's beyond him? Or is he gonna do something? If so, what is it?

BB fought a war with Law, and Garp wrecked the Pirate Island, yet it didn't give him enough of an opening to plan a rescue, not a war, but a rescue attempt.
Post automatically merged:

Isn't that exactly what the whole point of the thread? The OP said Kuri isn't trying to save her because he fears getting annihilated by BB along with his family, which is exactly what you're suggesting. How is he a ZKK clown and you're not?
He’s watching an abrupt 10-minute newsflash of a shocking event. That’s like seeing 9/11 on the news for the first time, that doesn’t mean he’s not planning anything for Pudding.

Watching the news is a small fraction of a person’s day lol, that doesn’t mean anything. The BMP obviously knows that Pudding is missing, of course they’re thinking about doing something.

King still has a message for Joyboy too, kings coming back with actual lore, not fan service cameos
:gokulaugh:
Katakuri isn't fanservice cameos
Oda set him up to lead BMP since WCI arc and also be an ally to Luffy in the future

He's bound to help SHP vs BBP and WG at EoS

I mean, if Whitebeard gets a free pass at not attacking Kaido's crew, Ig it shouldn't be an L if a YC1 hesistates to attack a Yonko crew stronger than Kaido's on his own with the remaining BMP. It would only end up like King, Queen and the remaining BP vs Greenbull. Even worse since it's Kuzan, Shiryu, the other Lv. 6 prisoners and motherfucking BB.

I'm sure Katakuri is just waiting for an opportunity how they can rescue Pudding. Not everyone is like Luffy headbutting into a Yonko's territory.
Katakuri and co will definitely head to save Pudding
It will happen aftwr egghead ends or when elbaf ends

According to Ndule, Kuzan attacked WCI days after the events of WCI. It’s been minimum 6 weeks since then, I’d say still being home is a pretty big indication that he hasn’t done a thing
According the story not me
Cracker fighting Kuzan and Germa escaping happens when BM leaves for wano
We know BM left before the Raid started!

:gokulaugh:
Katakuri isn't fanservice cameos
Oda set him up to lead BMP since WCI arc and also be an ally to Luffy in the future

He's bound to help SHP vs BBP and WG at EoS

Katakuri and co will definitely head to save Pudding
It will happen aftwr egghead ends or when elbaf ends

According the story not me
Cracker fighting Kuzan and Germa escaping happens when BM leaves for wano
We know BM left before the Raid started!
That weak ass dog is dead weight for the crew

Marco and a few good men went to war with the BBP.
Marco will probably get into trouble again to save WB's retarded son.
Face the facts, Kata is weak, he's not leading anyone, his 2 panels are enough evidence that he's just a random nobody like he has always been, he doesn't care that the BBP invaded his country and he's not going to do shit about Pudding, that's Lanji main plot for the BBP arc.

The unfortunate reality is that Katakuri is just one of Oda's many toys that he's done with, and he's been sent to the garbage bin. Story-wise it makes him look weak, but I think it's moreso just another loose end that Oda isn't interested in dealing with. We haven't even seen a single facial expression or bit of dialogue from him, just some shots in the distance.

I guess it's possible we'll see him doing something in the future, but I highly doubt that the BMP will ever be relevant again (just like so many other past characters).