Questions & Mysteries Is Katakuri afraid?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Again, Luffy is the MC and the Straw Hat group had shit ton of assistance and plot to do what they did in WCI, Katakuri isn't the MC and has almost nothing.

No, Zoro was clearly horrified of having to to fight Marine HQ whereas Luffy was all for it, Zoro's a bitch.
Plot isn't a thing in story for characters dumbass

The fact is he's a pussy who isn't trying

Concession accepted you've resorted to lying.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Again, Luffy is the MC and the Straw Hat group had shit ton of assistance and plot to do what they did in WCI, Katakuri isn't the MC and has almost nothing.

No, Zoro was clearly horrified of having to to fight Marine HQ whereas Luffy was all for it, Zoro's a bitch.
Zoro already stood against impossible odds for his crew and captain when it's necessary. He's like the last guy you wanna use to create an excuse for Kuri.

Luffy makes dumb moves. I agree Kuri is no Luffy, but he has no excuse for not even attempting a rescue other than him fearing an annihilation by BB's hand, and I don't know why it's so hard to admit. Zoro suggested they don't know anything to foolishly wage a war on the WG, but this is different. The BM pirates know clearly that their sister's been kidnaped by BB, and they probably have a pretty good idea about what they're gonna use her for. Also, Luffy suggested a full blown attack on WG vs. this a complete lack of concern for a blood relative.

I am pretty sure he's gonna conveniently remember that he has a sister when Luffy fights BB.
We don't know that he's doing nothing, a single page of him watching Vegapunk's broadcast doesn't mean he's doing nothing. And not being a suicidal retard isn't the same thing as being afraid, Katakuri isn't an idiot, why would he rush head in against an entire Yonko crew? That's not fear, it's called rationality.
Post automatically merged:

Plot isn't a thing in story for characters dumbass

The fact is he's a pussy who isn't trying

Concession accepted you've resorted to lying.
What are you talking about clown? Without plot contrivances, Luffy and his group would've been casually fodderized in WCI.

Lying where? Zoro was visibly shook when Luffy suggested it and his response was "That's the home turf of the enemy! You want to fight Marine HQ!?!", bro is clearly horrified at the prospect of being low diffed by an Admiral.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Speaking for myself, nothing. I have never thought Katakuri would (or should) do something.
It Is already a miracle BB or the CG or the Marine aren't attacking Totland; poking the bear Is the last thing a person with de facto "kingly" responsabilties as him should do.

He has zero chance of raiding or infiltrating the main bease of another Yonkou + his crew (with an Admiral included). The best he could do is not making It worse. He Isn't Luffy; he hasn't his plot armor.
I wouldn't say infiltration is impossible anywhere. Someone as brazen and dumb as Kid managed to infiltrate the Totto Land. It's not beyond a semi-Yonko crew to execute a rescue plan in another Yonko crew. It's even easier when the crew is as careless as the BB pirates. Even Moriah managed to enter their territory without much issues lmao.

The recent events concerning BB pirates should've given him a good enough opportunity, but my guy's calmly waiting for the Pirates Jesus to launch an attack on BB so that he finally gets to save his sister.

I wouldn't say infiltration is impossible anywhere. Someone as brazen and dumb as Kid managed to infiltrate the Totto Land. It's not beyond a semi-Yonko crew to execute a rescue plan in another Yonko crew. It's even easier when the crew is as careless as the BB pirates. Even Moriah managed to enter their territory without much issues lmao.

The recent events concerning BB pirates should've given him a good enough opportunity, but my guy's calmly waiting for the Pirates Jesus to launch an attack on BB so that he finally gets to save his sister.
Totto Land is a massive archipelago, obviously that would be far easier to infiltrate than an island home base:seriously:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
We don't know that he's doing nothing, a single page of him watching Vegapunk's broadcast doesn't mean he's doing nothing. And not being a suicidal retard isn't the same thing as being afraid, Katakuri isn't an idiot, why would he rush head in against an entire Yonko crew? That's not fear, it's called rationality.
If we don't know if he's doing nothing, how are we so sure he's gonna something? Once again, you don't need to go on a suicide mission for a rescue. He doesn't need to fight a war with BB. No one expects him to fight BB and survive.

With that being said, my man Moriah actually did attack BB pirates just to save his crew member. Massive respect for him

Totto Land is a massive archipelago, obviously that would be far easier to infiltrate than an island home base:seriously:
I'd suggest you to reread the WCI if you truly believe what you've said here.

F

Foul Legacy

Bitch even roger decided to "sneak" in.
Bigmam had one the largest territory and army under her.
It's near impossible escape without her presence

If we don't know if he's doing nothing, how are we so sure he's gonna something? Once again, you don't need to go on a suicide mission for a rescue. He doesn't need to fight a war with BB. No one expects him to fight BB and survive.

With that being said, my man Moriah actually did attack BB pirates just to save his crew member. Massive respect for him
So how's it an L if we don't know that he's doing nothing? Yeah you kinda do need to start a war with BB when Pudding is imprisoned at his home base, he's clearly keeping her under close watch.

Moria was fodderized and tossed in a cell by one of Blackbeard's underlings, charging in like that sure worked out well for him:gonope:
Post automatically merged:

Bitch even roger decided to "sneak" in.
Bigmam had one the largest territory and army under her.
It's near impossible escape without her presence
Roger doing that just further proves my point...

Securing and defending a massive territory is logically much harder than securing and defending a relatively small island.

I don't think he's afraid.

I guess he doesn't has the resources to leave tottoland to go save Pudding.

BM is down, cracker is out and smoothie and pero are missing..

Tottoland already faced an intrusion by BBP and with news of BM's defeat, the territory is more vulnerable to attacks now

So, I think Kata is guarding the tottoland and wisely so because going after pudding in a yonkou territory leaving your own territory unguarded isn't a smart choice to make
I mean, if Whitebeard gets a free pass at not attacking Kaido's crew, Ig it shouldn't be an L if a YC1 hesistates to attack a Yonko crew stronger than Kaido's on his own with the remaining BMP. It would only end up like King, Queen and the remaining BP vs Greenbull. Even worse since it's Kuzan, Shiryu, the other Lv. 6 prisoners and motherfucking BB.

I'm sure Katakuri is just waiting for an opportunity how they can rescue Pudding. Not everyone is like Luffy headbutting into a Yonko's territory.

Moria doesn't have an island or family in New World to worry about getting attacked after saving Absalom.

If Kata was a lone wolf like Moria and only had Pudding to worry about he would do the same.

Even Perona tried to save Moria lmao, because of the same reason, they can keep running all the time, nothing to worry about later.

. Even Moriah managed to enter their territory without much issues lmao.
Every pirate is welcomed in Hachinosu Island, its called ''Pirate Paradise'', of course they can be there. They wouldn't know Moria was going to attack them or refuse to join Hachinosu.

Marines and some other pirates who attacked them before (probably like Law) wouldn't be welcomed though.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
So how's it an L if we don't know that he's doing nothing? Yeah you kinda do need to start a war with BB when Pudding is imprisoned at his home base, he's clearly keeping her under close watch.

Moria was fodderized and tossed in a cell by one of Blackbeard's underlings, charging in like that sure worked out well for him:gonope:
Bro, freaking Perona infiltrated them:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Moria doesn't have an island or family in New World to worry about getting attacked after saving Absalom.

If Kata was a lone wolf like Moria and only had Pudding to worry about he would do the same.

Even Perona tried to save Moria lmao, because of the same reason, they can keep running all the time, nothing to worry about later.

Every pirate is welcomed in Hachinosu Island, its called ''Pirate Paradise'', of course they can be there.

Marines and some other pirates who attacked them before (probably like Law) wouldn't be welcomed though.
Exactly, even Moriah and Perona have more balls than Katakuri. Once again, your whole arguments supports the idea that Katakuri did not attempt to save his sister because he fears getting trashed in the process, which is the whole point OP was trying to make. You're kinda supporting his views without even realizing it.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Do the BBP even know who the fuck Perona is? She's some irrelevant fodder, why would they care exactly? Now Katakuri rolling on up? That's a big deal that they'd notice.
If random fodder can infiltered them, what stopped the almighty Katakuri from doing the same? Again, we're not talking about him fighting a war, but a simple infiltration and rescue.