Questions & Mysteries Is Katakuri afraid?

That guy is alive and is shown when Vegapunk speak in the same panel as Katakuri. His name is Moscatto I think
Yasheen forgot Oda doesn't kill characters 99% of the time
Different scene, I’m talking about Charlotte Opera who even now is still “unknown” in terms of he’s alive.

Moscato was “killed” for not having a croquembouche that Jinbe got early in WCI.

He can't move. If he takes Smoothie, Cracker and the strongest BM pirates to the beehive he'll leave the rest of his siblings and country unprotected to get ransacked. That's not even including the ass beating they'd get.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
He can't move. If he takes Smoothie, Cracker and the strongest BM pirates to the beehive he'll leave the rest of his siblings and country unprotected to get ransacked. That's not even including the ass beating they'd get.
he's got on a whole ass army in there he can just take a crew's worth and leave the army there

he's got on a whole ass army in there he can just take a crew's worth and leave the army there
And that army means jack shit to a top tier. What if cross guild shows up for the rubbing? Yeah Kata can't do shit against Hawk+Croc but at least he could say he was there.

Not to mention there's a certain admiral that would have no pause killing everyone in tottoland :araboss:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
And that army means jack shit to a top tier. What if cross guild shows up for the rubbing? Yeah Kata can't do shit against Hawk+Croc but at least he could say he was there.

Not to mention there's a certain admiral that would have no pause killing everyone in tottoland :araboss:
katakuri means jack shit to a top tier too :kayneshrug:

That would happen no matter what. We literally saw Kuzan and Augur go in there and start stealing shit like it was the purge and nobody could stop them

Never knew abandoning your sister means you're calm and collected.
Abandoning?
U got all that from 1 panel lmao

what exactly would rushing in blindly have accomplished. Beside the complete destruction of the BMPs(opposite of collected response)…. Teach can’t kill his sister, he needs her. Kata clam and collected nature the only reason wats left of the BMPs. Didn’t meet the same fate as Kid an crew.

Abandoning?

what exactly would rushing in blindly have accomplished. Beside the complete destruction of the BMPs(opposite of collected response)…. Teach can’t kill his sister, he needs her. Kata clam and collected nature the only reason wats left of the BMPs. Didn’t meet the same fate as Kid an crew.
Being patient and calm is a L according to some people:milaugh:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I don't think he's afraid.

I guess he doesn't has the resources to leave tottoland to go save Pudding.

BM is down, cracker is out and smoothie and pero are missing..

Tottoland already faced an intrusion by BBP and with news of BM's defeat, the territory is more vulnerable to attacks now

So, I think Kata is guarding the tottoland and wisely so because going after pudding in a yonkou territory leaving your own territory unguarded isn't a smart choice to make

I don't think he's afraid.

I guess he doesn't has the resources to leave tottoland to go save Pudding.

BM is down, cracker is out and smoothie and pero are missing..

Tottoland already faced an intrusion by BBP and with news of BM's defeat, the territory is more prone to attacks now

So, I think Kata is guarding the tottoland and wisely so because going after pudding in a yonkou territory leaving your own territory unguarded isn't smart choice to make
Lucid
Lord Kuri cannot do wrong, he will save Pudding at the right time. Panicking gets you no where

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Abandoning?

Throwing everything in a suicidal mission Isn't either though.
Going to a full blown war and a rescue mission are two different things. No one expects Katakuri to play war games with BB—not that he's even capable of something like that. At least attempting something instead of relaxing at the comfort of staying at home and calling it "calm" and "collective" would've been cool.

If one panel of Katakuri sitting back at home and watching TV isn't enough to think he's not doing anything, then what made you guys so sure that he's "calmly" and "collectively" planning on saving her from the same?