Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 985: New Onigashima

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Omaiwaa

WG with shishibukai=> kaido sleeps
WG with ssg=> wakes up and allies with bm and is going to try to get ancient weapons to take over.

ssg> shihibukai
Ssg> mihawk :goyea::vistalaugh:

b-but mihawk is top 1!!!

For those that take this seriously, I am joking and I love you all!

@Jo_Ndule @Fiji @ShishioIsBack
Kaido while the Warlord system was in place vs Kaido when the SSG replaced them

*disclaimer, it's a joke*

For the war with Whitebeard, Navy summoned all the marines and warlords, for one Yonko. You believe what you want. Peace:pepelit:
It is Marine headquarter
it's their MAIN base... regardless if Whitebeard army is equal/Weaker... Sengoku will not underestimate WB just for freaking powerscaling issue you guys have LOL

he'll just ensure his victory, with the LEAST AMOUNT OF CASUALTIES as he can... thus, if he can ensure less casualties by summoning ALL 3 Admirals and shichibukai.... then so be it... a wide scale war doesn't happen every day my friend... For them losing means Marine headquarter is FINISHED.... why shouldn't h be assembling all the forces

Sengoku will not gather a group of people who will be EQUAL to WB forces, that way, both will suffer casualties almost the same, and Navy will lose a lot... rather, Sengoku will ensure his powers will be OF GREATER and LARGER than what WB has, and eliminate every possible casualty as he can...

The SSG must be a great powerup and I can´t imagine that is just be new cyborg weapons, it take off Mihawk and co from the allies, it must be very powerfull think if the Navy was sure to deal with the Shichibukai, let see if the SSG can hold up the hype in the end.

I like this panel which little confirmed my point about the raid going to fail:

The "biggest war" which Oda hype up all the last years, which Kaido hype in his first reveal, it isn´t the war in Onigashima, it will be the war on flower capital where also the Navy is there, the biggest war will cover whole wano, the people will learn soon the next lvl of terror where Wano totally change to a pirate country, this is similar to the birdcage/Alabasta thing, with the only fact that Kaido will
successfully after he and Big mom taking out the alliance.

Oda said that this war will even surpass marineford, because we will see the new weapon of the Navy and for all the first time finally a ancient weapon in action!!!

The war who starting soon is just a build up for a far bigger war in two weeks later(one piece timeline) where the biggest fractions fighting each other, arc 3 will end with the tragedy defeat of the alliance and the win of Kaido&Big mom alliance.
Been saying this for a while, also caribou/shirahoshi/fi/bm, they may leave wano.

Luffy going to execution to end up as the one to get executed. :lusalty:
LMAO, Buggy for PK

It's worth noting that Buggy is the ONLY CHARACTER in One Piece series, who actually managed to ruin the straw hat Luffy is wearing...
No Warlord, and no God Enel, and no CP9, and probably not gonna be Yonko as well who manage to do that LOL

Buggy is on a whole different league

Its true. I think all out WG are stronger or equal all the yonkos. They have SP gorosei and who knows what else.
Nah, this chapter kaido said the WG replaced the shishi with ssg so we gotta ally with bm and get an ancient weapon. The WG isn’t= all the yonko and never was, there is a reason they tried to keep up the balance between them.

Status
Not open for further replies.